• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
The gallery mod and walkthrough have been update to v0.18.1 content. Please let me know if you find any problems. Us the links in the OP for download.

Reactions: DiabloCadet

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Nightly News at 11: "It seems the one major side effect of the big tiddy serum that's turned all our nation's mids into hot big-honkered girlfriends may have harmful repercussions. Definitely not enough to stop using it though, I mean, c'mon."

*Premise from seeing the pics alone.

punch123

Dec 22, 2017
For a long time, i thought this was the zombie game i played yrs ago, but i just found out that this game is a copy of a game called A Zombie's life... I was always wondering 'this art doesn't look as i remember.' Anyone knows why a zombie's life was removed from f95?

jargo1

Feb 18, 2019
4 new scenes 3 for which are clone of the same scene. I don't see huge problem with small updates, but inflating the content this way is stupid.

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes