Overview:
Unavailable​

Updated: 30/08/2018
Developer: Flowing Clouds
Censorship: Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*Developer intentionally spelled it "surviver" instead of "survivor".

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win: - -

PbBqL.jpg 88620383_re174599_img_smp1.jpg

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
God damn I love me some horror games, they are the best as the fear boner is the best boner.
I won't lie though, we need some more male MC's in them. Mixing horror and vanilla is the best.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Pretty cute game, enough for wasting a few mindless minutes in. The RNG(?) is annoying though, or maybe the game just doesn't like me and isn't giving me a lot of stuff as games generally do. It seems you pretty much have to get your companions "killed" to expand the gallery, though the loss is bigger than most GoR games because they carry concrete effects on your gameplay.

Wonder what happens if you reach "survival rate" at 100% though, at least I presume that's the meter for the game's "progress," as it seems to go up no matter how much I use up resources.

DoctorSnow

Oct 7, 2017
So all the CG's are for someone dying and they're 1 line 1 picture (name was infected) It reminds me of this war of mine, with a cartoon vibe but it's unfortunately quite empty and lacking in H-Content as most H-Games like this lock all the cg's behind some defeat aspect. As far as I can tell there is 0 variation on cg's either, and to get the dp cg with the mc kill everyone with you when exploring. (I.e only heal yourself and let them die) Quick little fun game but for me not enough to keep me going. Do with that as you will.
EDIT: Oh and there must be some sort of Harem ending looking at the cg's. If you'd rather skip that though go to Assets > img > cg and you'll find them all.

Yeorman

Apr 28, 2018
i really dont understand this censor policy they can draw girls fuck every animal on farm but have 3 stripes over penis =
Alles ist in ordnung

Reactions: Qamar and Aazkaal

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
i really dont understand this censor policy they can draw girls fuck every animal on farm but have 3 stripes over penis =
Alles ist in ordnung
I like to think of it this way. While the censoring is a bit annoying, it allows them the freedom to depict scenarios with far more variety and extreme situations than pretty much anyone else. That being said the ones who censor via the bare minimum and get away with it... I salute them O7

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Really hate to be grammar Nazi, but I am pretty sure it must be survivor instead of "surviver".
I know but the dev named it surviver not survivor ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Its also surviver on svscomics and all other download sites.

Reactions: TastySnickers

Oriloceech

Oct 19, 2016
Alles ist in ordnung
How can you tell it's the penis that's censored? I have no idea what I'm looking at because it's censored. That could be a hotdog, or a corndog, or a cornballer he just likes to carry around with him for snacktime.

Despacito, liberals.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote