zombie harem game

baje74

Nov 1, 2020
we need a 3d zombie harem game!

the story

youre alone hunkered down in a city filled with sex starved rapist female zombies

game play

in a city with nothing but female zombies you have to slowly clear a path to different places to get supplies that don't really matter because that is not the point of the game

you can only take on one zombie girl at a time or they will rape you to death too violently

but do not have any weapons so you have to tame each zombie girl and place them in an area

they will not fight for you but you can tame them so they no longer attack you with too much violence but when in the pen they may gang rape you so be careful!

the focus is harem with lots of different types of zombie girls and no dicks! 99% of the internet is dicks no need for more

you have to lure one zombie at a time and if a second one interlopes you have to fend it off until you finish taming the first. the more zombie women attacking you the wider the range other zombie women can hear and it gets harder quicker to survive. if you dont please the zombie girl she will attack you

lots of variety like the shy teacher with huge tits who is now a frenzied psycho rapist, cheerleaders, store clerks, soccer moms, nurses, whatever

LauTV

Jun 24, 2020
No luck huh, there's no good zombie themed game here afaik.

Imagine one but with the same art quality with BeingADik and Lust Theory... On second thought it would burn my account because I've subscribed to too many developers on Patreon XD

BlaHard

Jan 3, 2023
No luck huh, there's no good zombie themed game here afaik.

Imagine one but with the same art quality with BeingADik and Lust Theory... On second thought it would burn my account because I've subscribed to too many developers on Patreon XD
What games in this or simillar title you know?