Collection - Pinup - zOh Collection [2024-04-01] [therealzOh]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Gosamr

I wholeheartedly endorse all that evilkitty97 states far more succinctly than I could ever hope to do.

I’ve no great knowledge or familiarity with the origins of these images (Mass Effect, NieR, Overwatch, League of Legends), I only know the obvious; that they are simply breath taking. Not merely the images of the girls and ladies themselves, but the overall environments and staging of them within the overall image.

Each separate presentation is distinctive and each one painstakingly beautiful, bringing unending joy to my heart in beholding them. Whilst they are pretty much all sexual in nature, many are not inherently sexual in the response that they elicit...well, in me at least (and I do not consider myself lacking in libido or to any degree in appetite or interest). Many of the girls are just simply pleasurable to see and to sit and selectively caress with the eyes. Some entice, some intrigue while each either tells something of a story or simply pleases with her warm, soft contours.

A common thread throughout is the mesmerizing effect they have on one's gaze. How easily and imperceptibly lengthily one's attention and thus immersion can be sustained while examining and conjecturing and imagining a context and a background preserved in this instant in this character's imaginary life, captured so lovingly and offered up so enticingly before our privileged eyes.

How could anyone with unimpaired sight and an undamaged brain award any less than 5 stars all the way? It is such an honour and a privilege to experience so prodigious a talent and such dedication to one's art as is demonstrated here by the venerable zOh.

Thank you, thank you, thank you... a million times and more!!!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

evilkitty97

Top notch renders.
    Top notch models.

Theyre all mesmerizing, with a variety of resolutions for each work, satisfies guys like me who loves high quality images.

Scenes are amazing as well.
    Especially the latest updates :love: