5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
AHRI AHRI AHRI AHRI AHRI AHRI AHRI AHRI

I will one day measure my success in life by being able to pay this man or woman or other to make whatever he or she wants, using whatever he or she wants...so long as it's Ahri

Thankfully it seems Rito has been chill in general. There is literally an Ahri sex doll sold right in the open, they even just use her name straight up rather than hiding behind a generic "fox girl" title or something:

Starpery NEEDS to put to form this man's creations. Or at LEAST create heads and do makeup from his work

The strip club hallway pic that gave a teasing little glimpse of what looks to be Ahri sitting on a customer's lap...gave me such a sense of the sheer eroticism of this man's artistic mind

Thank you so much, zoh, for the one-of-a-kind beauty you have brought into this world. I hope you continue to do whatever you love doing, for as long as you love doing it. Please let us know if you end up doing work too for mass commercial products like a video game. Even a gacha game full of characters you've designed would completely dominate the landscape, other games wouldn't even stand a chance

Oh how I wish I had the purity of heart to look at these works, without a drop of lust, and just solely admire the wonder of these creations.

AND STOP LAUGHING AT MY POST YOU FUCKS!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!!!!! Every time I log in I see one more of you coomers laughed at what I said. THIS IS SERIOUS what we're looking at here is something special

Neon_simp

Mar 19, 2022

I will one day measure my success in life by being able to pay this man or woman or other to make whatever he or she wants, using whatever he or she wants...so long as it's Ahri

Thankfully it seems Rito has been chill in general. There is literally an Ahri sex doll sold right in the open, they even just use her name straight up rather than hiding behind a generic "fox girl" title or something:

Starpery NEEDS to put to form this man's creations. Or at LEAST create heads and do makeup from his work

The strip club hallway pic that gave a teasing little glimpse of what looks to be Ahri sitting on a customer's lap...gave me such a sense of the sheer eroticism of this man's artistic mind

Thank you so much, zoh, for the one-of-a-kind beauty you have brought into this world. I hope you continue to do whatever you love doing, for as long as you love doing it. Please let us know if you end up doing work too for mass commercial products like a video game. Even a gacha game full of characters you've designed would completely dominate the landscape, other games wouldn't even stand a chance

Oh how I wish I had the purity of heart to look at these works, without a drop of lust, and just solely admire the wonder of these creations.

AND STOP LAUGHING AT MY POST YOU FUCKS!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!!!!! Every time I log in I see one more of you coomers laughed at what I said. THIS IS SERIOUS what we're looking at here is something special
Then it might surprise you to know that there is already a sex doll modeled after Zoh's character "Hazel".

I gues you can buy her and get her Ahri make up and cosplay lol 1697908226500.png

Reactions: sageproduct

zOh

May 4, 2020

Thanks bro, your comments make my day. Akali and Ahri are my favorites so don't worry even if nobody liked Ahri I would still be doing Ahri stuff. And yeah thankfully rito is chill and doesn't care about rule34 artists.

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
That's actually insane, I told this before in other thread

If this mf, who DMCA's links, doing this by characters for example, it might get to RIOT, any game company, and harm the artist directly... mf just don't understand. He might think it's gonna help or change anything...

or someone keeps reposting our links to more public site, like twitter, idk...
Dude probably thinks that he is on some kind of justification mission or some shit... ADude probably thinks that the only reason why some people pirate is because they found F95 or some crap... Sadly that is not always true. You can support only a limited number of artists each month. If I wouldn't know about F95 firstly I wouldn't find so many good artists and I would only support like 1-3 artists in total before I found F95.
zOh don't tell me that after all of those years, you suddenly decided to DMCA the thread :KEK:
He replied to you 1 minute after you tagged him. He's definitely susge!

1697940267532.png

Reactions: LordLegolas

zOh

May 4, 2020
Dude probably thinks that he is on some kind of justification mission or some shit... ADude probably thinks that the only reason why some people pirate is because they found F95 or some crap... Sadly that is not always true. You can support only a limited number of artists each month. If I wouldn't know about F95 firstly I wouldn't find so many good artists and I would only support like 1-3 artists in total before I found F95.

He replied to you 1 minute after you tagged him. He's definitely susge!

View attachment 3024149
naw I just have no life

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Thanks bro, your comments make my day. Akali and Ahri are my favorites so don't worry even if nobody liked Ahri I would still be doing Ahri stuff. And yeah thankfully rito is chill and doesn't care about rule34 artists.
Glad to hear it, you are the man!!! Your work deserves everything and more, even Ahri herself would be shocked and impressed at how beautifully you portray her. I am a MONOGAMOUS fapper, committed to not spilling any seed to any of the other lovely, lovely ladies of the rift, but Akali and co. do look absolutely stunning too!!

Then it might surprise you to know that there is already a sex doll modeled after Zoh's character "Hazel".

I gues you can buy her and get her Ahri make up and cosplay lol View attachment 3023177

I did find out about the contest (belated congratulations zoh!!!) last week when hastily looking for some info, any info. But I shall not!!!!!!!!!!!! Hazel is a wonderful lady in her own right, and I would never do that to her

• Red Heart
Reactions: hqxrjvuh and zOh

bartimay

Jun 4, 2021
Are there any fan signatures for this artist? I need to put one on my profile, that's how I usually find really good artists

Reactions: V-Kun
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes