• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zoey Raven's Mods/Walkthroughs

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Rebirth in Game WT Mod

Updated: Ep. 4 Up 5

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Through Spacetime

Updated: Ep. 10 Pt. 5

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Through Spacetime in Game WT Mod

Updated: Ep. 10 Pt. 5

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
A New Home in Game WT Mod

Updated: Vol I-II v0.5

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Rebirth Episode

Updated: Ep 4 Up 6

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Rebirth Episode in Game WT Mod

Updated: Ep 4 Up 6

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Single Again in Game WT Mod

Updated: Ch1 v1.17

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Intimate Relations

Updated: v0.85

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Rebirth in Game WT Mod

Updated: Ep. 4 Up 7

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Do you still have a copy of the SingleAgain 1.16 Mod?

I skipped 1.16 and am trying to play saves that used the mod from 1.15 and am getting a "rollback" error, no matter how I upload, update, etc. The saves load fine using my saved off 1.15 modded game folder, but will not open otherwise. The final thing I can think of is that there is some kind of marker left in the persistent by the mod that it can't find because I didn't have full continuation through 1.16 - it's the only thing I have not tried to attempt to fix this.

I'm thinking if I use my original file, roll the 1.16 updates, open and advance the game (or simply play though 1.16) then update and roll the 1.17 udpates afterward, it might work.

I have several paths and I don't want to recreate each of them, even if it can be done "relatively quickly" using skip. Especially since I don't necessarily remember all of the change points in each, despite my lengthy and mildly cryptic save names.

Thanks.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Do you still have a copy of the SingleAgain 1.16 Mod?

I skipped 1.16 and am trying to play saves that used the mod from 1.15 and am getting a "rollback" error, no matter how I upload, update, etc. The saves load fine using my saved off 1.15 modded game folder, but will not open otherwise. The final thing I can think of is that there is some kind of marker left in the persistent by the mod that it can't find because I didn't have full continuation through 1.16 - it's the only thing I have not tried to attempt to fix this.

I'm thinking if I use my original file, roll the 1.16 updates, open and advance the game (or simply play though 1.16) then update and roll the 1.17 udpates afterward, it might work.

I have several paths and I don't want to recreate each of them, even if it can be done "relatively quickly" using skip. Especially since I don't necessarily remember all of the change points in each, despite my lengthy and mildly cryptic save names.

Thanks.
There's certainly something strange going on, but it's not the mod, because I'd have heard it from other people, and also didn't encounter it in my testing. My suggestion would be to start a new save and just use skipping through choices (hold control) and get back to where you were. Wish there was more I could do to help, but it's likely renpy being renpy.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
There's certainly something strange going on, but it's not the mod, because I'd have heard it from other people, and also didn't encounter it in my testing. My suggestion would be to start a new save and just use skipping through choices (hold control) and get back to where you were. Wish there was more I could do to help, but it's likely renpy being renpy.
The only mods I've ever had trouble with are things like Sancho or KoGa that allow manipulation of stats, so I'd be surprised if it was your stuff. I'm thinking some things were done by CNG that led to some sort of disconnect when I skipped an update before picking things up again.

I already had to do a complete replay after the whole "Chapter 2/nope not doing Chapter 2" debacle, but that didn't allow much skipping. Now, if only I can remember my variants correctly... Seeing the choice prompts should job something.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
The only mods I've ever had trouble with are things like Sancho or KoGa that allow manipulation of stats, so I'd be surprised if it was your stuff. I'm thinking some things were done by CNG that led to some sort of disconnect when I skipped an update before picking things up again.

I already had to do a complete replay after the whole "Chapter 2/nope not doing Chapter 2" debacle, but that didn't allow much skipping. Now, if only I can remember my variants correctly... Seeing the choice prompts should job something.
There's also a walkthrough the dev does, if you don't wanna use a mod.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
There's also a walkthrough the dev does, if you don't wanna use a mod.
That would force me to go back and forth between fullscreen and a .pdf file. ;)

Besides, green is probably my favorite color (first save is named "follow the green").