Unity Completed Zoey: My Hentai Sex Doll [v1.1] [NSFW18 Games]

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

NSFW18Games

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
are you able to make her breasts smaller in this? as they are they're kinda... massive...
You can change a lot of things but not the size of her breast.

I wish this was on like Itch or something. I like to keep my h-games off of steam. The nutaku page for the dev seems to be missing this game entirely.
The game is available on Itch (without DLC):

Regarding Nutaku, we are trying very hard to get the game there but it's taking AGES! I hope it will be available on it for Hallowing or at worst in November! It should be available in a normal version (no DLC) and premium version (all 4 dlc).

GIVE ME THE FUTA DLC
dlc already include?
Sorry Futananas, Mahno and LadeJade for the delay, I am finishing a new DLC for Zoey for Halloween called Magic Paizuri, I will upload a new version here with all 4 DLC (old 3+Halloween) on October 31st as soon as I release it on Steam!

LordArgon

Jan 27, 2018

Regarding Nutaku, we are trying very hard to get the game there but it's taking AGES! I hope it will be available on it for Hallowing or at worst in November! It should be available in a normal version (no DLC) and premium version (all 4 dlc).

Sorry Futananas, Mahno and LadeJade for the delay, I am finishing a new DLC for Zoey for Halloween called Magic Paizuri, I will upload a new version here with all 4 DLC (old 3+Halloween) on October 31st as soon as I release it on Steam!
Is the game going be posted on the first page or will you share a link?

Reactions: Salami120

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017

has the link already been updated?

Reactions: LordArgon

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Hello everyone,
Here is Ben, the developer behind the name NSFW18 Games!

Sorry for the delay, I didn't know games in alpha state were also uploaded on F95. I'm glad someone did the job of recovering the game and sharing it here. Thank you Jeevant BaasB
First of all, thank you for all the nice words, it means a lot!

Then, I want to answer to the biggest "cons" : the animations!

also Ritsujin

The animations are coming! We already added some in v0.24 last Friday and we will continue to add them as well as voicing, SFX, FX and more. It's a must have for us.

To answer the other questions:
- Darkness339 Yes it will be available on PC/Mac/Linux for the release.
- somelikeithawt We are improving the global every days, it's still the very beginning and closed alpha. The button to speed the text is on the left of the dialogue box, we reworked the UI on today's update to make it nicer. Regarding the story, the artist Erebeta and the writer RabbitZero are working on it but you will have to play to discover it.
- moesanrath The VA is named Oolay Tiger.

Here are all the credits (Twitter)
Art by
Story by & @TheRabbitZer0
VA by
Sound Design by
Code by me

I will post the patch note (v0.25) in another post to separate things.
Are you still working on a linux version?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ZoeyMyHentaiSexDoll-1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Claireity

Mar 9, 2019
If only my dystopian girlfriend had that much interaction during sex scenes...
I wish all these talented people would find a way to work together on games. Though I understand that any creative work is quite personal on some level, and trust is hard to have with that.

Someone smarter than me could probably figure it out.

Reactions: LewdDao
2.80 star(s) 11 Votes