VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Zoey Christmas Gift [v0.1] [Ntrgames]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Mr.Nonnypants

Great teasing shots and well paced build up to some really sexy renders.
    Plot is perfect for a short christmas special though it truly leaves the player with some mighty big blue balls.
    But You can't fault the dev for leaving us hanging just like Jamal.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

This is my Rating for this Zoey Christmas Gift (v0.1) :

Pros:

+ Fantastic Rendering
    + Nice Story
    +Zoey is Hot
    +Nice Teasing
    + Long Play
    + Interracial Scenes
    + Great Ordinary Characters

Cons:
    - Can`t Change Names
    - No Sex Scenes

Conclusion:
    This Dev really should be called Lord of Ntr, the game has a great story to it,and for the first release of this Game a pretty long Game play.
    What I missed here was the action from "helping out the Neighbor" , guess I got kinda spoiled there,but not the Devs fault.
    I almost forgot about Zoey (Shame on me) ,which is bad because she is a very hot brunette chick with fantastic model figure.
    I hope the Dev Continues with this Game (If is not too much) because he got me curious about the outcome.
    The thing I was missing was Zoey`s husband (But girls want fun by themselves sometime too) that would have been nice.
    What I also like about the Game also is that there are normal People playing in the game (Like Me) without the damn James Bond figure and Looks wich gets boring in a lot of Games for me.

Last Words:
    Ntrgames is the Number One man for Ntr Games in my Book and I hope he continues with his work without me seeing abandoned on his Games because that would ruin my day.
    Keep it up Dev and Greets to Zoey and Lily ;) .
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

This game currently only has part 1 released. This is about 15 minutes of content as Zoey agrees to a photoshoot and slowly agrees to more and more lewd positions. The game ends right before the blowjob scene. Part 2 will include that.

For now its a waste of time. When part 2 releases, this will be a mediocre game. Zoey supposedly has a husband but we never see him. So it feels like just some random slut taking photos, not real NTR.