Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
i cant talk with anyone after the father/gunslinger have sex with fiona. does anyone have a save that might work?
I think that's end of content in the lust realm for now, go now for the fairy route to unlock more scenes/plot, you have time to see both realms by the time of the real world content end.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
No, I found it in the svscomic site, don't gonna post those links here because they use premiun sites, slow as fuck and the game is like 1,6 Gb
Well i am not sure where else you can get it except from there or being a patreon

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If you use , they will help with uploaded files up to 800mb in size for free members.
Since many of them tend to break up the uploads into smaller sizes, this is how this can work against them. :p
But 0.6a sounds like a bugfix, doesn't it?

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016

Why 0.6a and not 0.7? Because this update is focuses on Midir And Fir villages adding tons of new content and new exciting story lines! Zoe will get her hands on the travel power she wants, thus she will be able to travel freely between the worlds! Complete Fir quest lines to get Faye power and complete Midir quest lines to get Lust travel power!

- Over 270 new higher quality Images!

- Around 35 minutes of gameplay in Fir and 40 minutes in Midir!

- The first quest that spans between Fir and the real world has been added, this one is completely optional, you can take it in Fir, it's the Wisp quest! Zoe meets a Wisp that wants to become a real person and she gets to decide if it's going to be a boy or a girl! This quest cannot be completed yet, but it will be fully functional in 0.7!

- Added the travel power.

- Added Tier 3 exclusive content. The saga of the Eternal Traveller, will you be able to find all the clues left behind by this mysterious girl? Will you be able to walk in her footstepts and get to meet her? This quest line is also partially implemented and can be continued in 0.7.

- Midir is at the brink of change, Zoe has to walk the Path of Depravity and Morrudin will be faced with his greatest nightamare in version 0.7!

- A quest taken in Midir in the previous version will have consequences in Fir village.

- Much more to be said but I'll let you find out!

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
Getting a fail from GoFile in Chrome and Firefox both (same thing on your post of BPR 2 beta 0.25):

"Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from gofile.io (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID"

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Getting a fail from GoFile in Chrome and Firefox both (same thing on your post of BPR 2 beta 0.25):

"Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from gofile.io (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID"
Ok.. I wondered if something was wrong with the site or somehow the file got screwed up after i tested it earlier. So I went to the link and downloaded it without issues. Tested and extracted the file with 7zip and there were no errors.
I tried to connect using HTTP but Gofile is strictly HTTPS only. Gofile also uses encryption when transferring files so it's relatively secure. So I think there's some kind of miscommunication or issue between your connection and gofile itself. I'm no wizard but let me know if it continues and I'll figure something out with an alternate upload.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Author said:
Hey everyone! Zoe's Temptations 0.7 has been released to Tier 3 Patrons, Tier 2 will receive it around the 22nd and as usual Tier 1 on the 30-31st! About this version :

- Added 10 new animated scenes (really wished to add the orgy scenes but I can't get past the issue that I'm facing with the software, it acts up when there are many characters in one scene, waiting for a sofware update and hopefully it will be resolved)

- Around 50 minutes of gameplay in the Real world (Another patch with quests for Midir and Fir will be released later this month)

- Added the first possible ending! As the game advances I decided to add some possible endings at some points, this one is a REAL rough one! (The game will go on, this is not the FINAL ending, just an early one!)

- Continued the wisp quest from Fir a little bit, will be completed in the next quick patch coming later this month.

- Continued the phone messages quest line, this one is a real kinky one!

And more but I'll let you see for yourself! Thank you very much for your support and as always don't forget to report any bugs you might encounter! Enjoy!

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes