VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Zoe the Exhibitionist [Final] [ENF Stuff]

1. 5.00 star(s)

funkymonkeyjedi

I wasn't quite certain what to think of this, and what I was thinking when I downloaded this VN. Call it a moment of weakness. But I have to admit, it's weirdly entertaining and kinda funny. Not at all what its 'proverbial book cover' leads you to believe.

It's somewhat complicated to explain clearly, you'll just have to give this one a try to see what I'm trying to say. Just be patient, and take a few notes when you get clues and you should be fine to progress. At first I found myself running around in circles. But after being thrown back to square 1 a few times, it kinda forces you to roll-up your sleeves and take it seriously.

Usually I'm not a huge fan of 'voice-overs' in VN's as they tend to sound completely absurd, but it's very well implemented in this one.

Another nice quality I have to point out, is that the dev didn't over saturate this story with inner monologues. Usually some creators have this misconception that they need more inner monologues (thought texts) to clarify useless details, when facial expressions can relay those intents much more efficiently.

Very entertaining and a pleasantly nice diversion from the boredom of waiting for other titles to update. I'll definitely look for more titles from this creator.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

sahadeva

Another excellent gem from ENF Stuff.

Same complaint as with his previous game - great content but playtime is too short.

This game also feels like it ends a bit abruptly. Most of it is short vignettes so it's not expected to have a proper conclusion or anything, but still, the previous game felt like it had a better structured (albeit simple) story.

Also, as with previous game, don't expect any graphic sex scenes, it's mostly for fans of the "embarrassed nudity" fetish. If you like that, this is highly recommended.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Armelle69

It would be a 5 stars if the enigmas at the end didn't need to restart the game like 200 times...
    Characters are different (even if very close one to each other), ENF situations are amazing, the plot of the story is very efficient...
    A lot of good stuff !
  4. 4.00 star(s)

lnomsim

+Good renderings
    +Good goofy 4th wall story
    +Good characters

+/- for a game called Zoe the exhibitionist, we lose focus from Zoe really quick
    +/- A lot of teasing, but not a lot of juicy content

- Let's blame the tags for this, but there is no lesbian content other than one of the characters having a crush.

Also, there is no sex and not a lot of innuendoes, there are hints here and there that some things might have happened, but no explicit content.