ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
Well, some critique, despite there being a serious lack of longer 3d animations featuring horse anal action.

Why does an 8-9 minute movie of something of this quality require 600 megs? Despite the at times decent bitrate, there was occasional banding and pretty serious artifacting. As for the animation itself: nitpicky - no transitions, but that's fine. The action itself seemed to have no particular impact and the weight of especially the horsecock was lacking. In the last scene it was like she was taking an air filled balloon inside her, not something with a considerable amount of weight, and the bulging was inconsistent.

But, some things I liked - much better lighting and textures than someone like Animo. I don't understand how Animo still in 2021 can use such blurry, low-quality textures. Also much better use of DoF.

I think if you were to take Animo's or TheBartender's understanding of physics and combined it with the texture quality and lighting of ZM or... Wildeer, the internet would explode.

Reactions: Bega81Froa
Feb 17, 2021
Been to the Discord, been to Patreon; where the hell does he post links to his content? There's no pin on his patreon with links, not even in the release post and on the Discord no posts of a link. Shit like that makes me not want to support on Patreon.

runner11

Jul 15, 2021
Personally, I like it a lot, I always prefer long projects, to the loops that many artists abuse all day long

Reactions: echo32

Qinne

Sep 19, 2021
Been to the Discord, been to Patreon; where the hell does he post links to his content? There's no pin on his patreon with links, not even in the release post and on the Discord no posts of a link. Shit like that makes me not want to support on Patreon.
Are you sure you connected your patreon with discord? Because once you do and get a role, you'll get access to channels with the content.
Specifically titled 'Supporter-folders-2/5-dollars' with all the links to works done and alternative versions/angles.
Granted, for alternative versions, it's the 5$ pledge. If you still have trouble finding it, contact ZM or his mods on discords, they'll help you.

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
The video quality of that Tifa vid is abysmal along with the giant watermark. It's like I'm watching something on xvideos or something. Can't speak for the animation itself, as I haven't watched it all the way through due to the above distractions. I have a lot of zmsfm work and it's good, but god damn does this need a cleaner version. It's weird too because the bitrate and size seems decent. ~10mbps bitrate, but it looks like ~1-2mbps. It just seems strange to me. It looks like something that was uploaded, downloaded, and reuploaded about 10 times to rule34 or some shit.

Ranting over. :)

Last edited:

Qinne

Sep 19, 2021
The video quality of that Tifa vid is abysmal along with the giant watermark. It's like I'm watching something on xvideos or something. Can't speak for the animation itself, as I haven't watched it all the way through due to the above distractions. I have a lot of zmsfm work and it's good, but god damn does this need a cleaner version. It's weird too because the bitrate and size seems decent. ~10mbps bitrate, but it looks like ~1-2mbps. It just seems strange to me. It looks like something that was uploaded, downloaded, and reuploaded about 10 times to rule34 or some shit.

Ranting over. :)
Watermark is there for obvious reasons. More so when certain sites tend to cut out intros or take parts of the animation without even crediting.
If you're watching it from the catbox link, no wonder.
Catbox file is 66MB
Mediafire direct download link is 621MB.
Cleaner version is literally there.
Unless you mean Mediafire version... which came directly from ZM after dropbox link was taken down.

Reactions: runner11

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
Even the 600 meg dropbox version, now mediafire version isn't of a quality one expects for the size and bitrate. It is as MrMojo said. It looks compressed to hell somehow.

Reactions: Olakin

Qinne

Sep 19, 2021
Oh well, what can be done then. Best I can link are those provided from discord itself.
Plus, pretty damn sure that considerable amount of the file size is actually due to it having fully custom commissioned voice acting.
It is what it is. I'm certain ZM is not really going to render 4K 60FPS version since life must go on and schedule is full of things that need to be done :)

I'll post alternative download/preview later once ZM is done with moving of animations to public/private folders. (y)

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: crazygai123

Qinne

Sep 19, 2021
Capture.PNG
s.PNG
Here are the new releases.
Ahsoka handjob is the original.
Slave version is the alt.

As promised, since ZMSFM has reached 300+ supporters, he will be releasing an alternative version (if possible) for future animations.
Original:
Slave Ahsoka Alt Version:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes