Bloostie

Jul 30, 2017
Unfortunately i don't have it, asked because of interest. I'm also waiting for hairy version

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
lets see if we get an update when the new tifa animation drops it seems that in the suscribstar update file the loba photoshoot is duplicated

Last edited:

Qinne

Sep 19, 2021
One where Jaina is in cell and swallowing cum?
Eh, just wait. That animation will be released quite soon actually.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I'm not asking for it now but is there any chance we'll be getting the alternate supporter versions of their videos here some time in the future? Their maya gangbang post has different scenes and it'll be a bummer if some of those scenes are supporter exclusive

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
I'm not asking for it now but is there any chance we'll be getting the alternate supporter versions of their videos here some time in the future? Their maya gangbang post has different scenes and it'll be a bummer if some of those scenes are supporter exclusive
usually it takes some time

Qinne

Sep 19, 2021
Ummm, you're mistaking it.
The whole animation is made out of those scenes. One throat fucking, two regular fucking scenes compiled together in a short animation.
Only alternate versions for that animation are usually stuff like pubic hair, version bigger boobs etc. Which are always available to anyone with 5+ tier pledge on both platforms. Price is not that much and the creator himself is such a sweet person.

As for Tifa animation, it's not done yet. It'll be until possibly October until it's released. Since around 8 minutes of audio have to be commissioned by VA (which makes for around 350+ dollars spent to make animation not sound generic) and then Tifa's face to be animated for around 6-8 minutes of the whole short movie.

Reactions: runner11

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
usually it takes some time
Awesome
Ummm, you're mistaking it.
The whole animation is made out of those scenes. One throat fucking, two regular fucking scenes compiled together in a short animation.
Only alternate versions for that animation are usually stuff like pubic hair, version bigger boobs etc. Which are always available to anyone with 5+ tier pledge on both platforms. Price is not that much and the creator himself is such a sweet person.

As for Tifa animation, it's not done yet. It'll be until possibly October until it's released. Since around 8 minutes of audio have to be commissioned by VA (which makes for around 350+ dollars spent to make animation not sound generic) and then Tifa's face to be animated for around 6-8 minutes of the whole short movie.
So very minor changes for supporter versions? Cool beans. Didn't about that tifa movie but looking forward to it now

Qinne

Sep 19, 2021
Awesome

So very minor changes for supporter versions? Cool beans. Didn't about that tifa movie but looking forward to it now
Yeah, the supporter versions are usually things which alter animation in small ways. Like bigger boobs, body writing, pubic hair, clothes etc. For folks to have something extra out of their support.
Sometimes it's extra angles but the thing with extra anglesis that ZM has to renderall other alternative versions in those angles too. So not often you get those.
Regardless, they are quite neat and there's many of alt versions.

Tifa movie is in making but it's gonna be great. It also determines kinda fate of other movies coming from ZM. If it generally does well and support is gotten for him, he will make more movies in future on more frequent basis.
If not, it'll be maybe something every once a year or something.

Last edited:

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Don't suppose anyone has the variants ZM did of Pharah and Ana getting fucked by dogs together? The back angles look pretty hot

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Does kemono.party not work? I've been waiting months for some updates on some stuff and it doesn't come. Is it that kemono doesn't work, or that the patrons don't share?

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
Does kemono.party not work? I've been waiting months for some updates on some stuff and it doesn't come. Is it that kemono doesn't work, or that the patrons don't share?
kemono not some auto ripper bruh, supporters have to leak stuff themselves

Reactions: aglingua
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes