Zippyshare is shutting down

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Nopy, Zippy ...
There ( :FacePalm: ) only thing these two closures have in common is money. But everything has that in common, so... Plus, wasn't Nopy created by (and mostly for) F95 users?

Also, I suddenly find myself wondering how different people pronounced Nopy. For me it was 'no pie' but it just occurred to me 'no pee' might be more common. Heck, could also be 'nä* pie' or 'nä pee'. Ain't English fun? :LOL:

* as in

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
zippy.png

tomorrow this is no more. for many years I have used it to share my tools and other stuff.
I liked it as I can also view # of downloads. it will be missed.

• Sad
Reactions: PeterSBigD

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
sounds good. I will try it tomorrow and see if I like the UI.
right now I use mega and anonfiles. both have pros and cons.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
wonder if Pixeldrain or even Anonfile is next......
Pixeldrain seem to doing okay but Anon's been having money issues for quite some time now.
I'm sad to see it go as well. I've been using it for years and always offer it (along with five others) when I have something relatively small to share.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Pixeldrain seem to doing okay but Anon's been having money issues for quite some time now.
I'm sad to see it go as well. I've been using it for years and always offer it (along with five others) when I have something relatively small to share.
Pizekdrain may also have some issues. Timeline is unknown, but not THAT long ago Pixeldrain had unlimited downloads. Now they have somewhat of a limit, albeit isn't anywhere near as bad as mega. While it's likely they aren't in a ton of trouble yet, we can only hope things get a bit better.

Suppose this is finally time to convince myself to whitelist specific sites. Hell, maybe even F95 should finally be whitelisted lol

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Rest in peace. I hope the same thing doesn't happen to Pixeldrain and Gofile.

MQH

Jan 28, 2018
RIP, sad that another free and fast site is down, but it is what it is. Wish the team well, these are hard times.