Collection Unity ZippinHub [2022-11-09] [ZippinHub]

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes

StrangeSilver

Jan 20, 2021
That's demo. Do you have full version?
Zippin haven't post full version due to his
Announcement

Dear patrons, the game that was planned to be published this weekend has been postponed to next week due to a unexpected reason, thank you for your understanding.

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
Zippin haven't post full version due to his
Announcement

Dear patrons, the game that was planned to be published this weekend has been postponed to next week due to a unexpected reason, thank you for your understanding.
Then check this out:

StrangeSilver

Jan 20, 2021
Dear Patrons,

I am delighted to reminisce the enjoyable times we've had together with the games I have presented to you so far. However, this time I am obliged to write a temporary farewell letter to you.

I will be taking a break from patreon for a while. I have decided to temporarily stop offering the monthly games. But this decision means that we will make room for a new and exciting project together. During this time, I will be developing a new game and optimizing it with new contents.The game mechanics and content will be diverse, and the animation quality will be improved. Many innovations will be added to the game, and I will keep in touch with you, my patrons, during this period.

The animations in the game will become interactive, gameplay progress will be saved, and I plan to have a system that will allow you to continue where you left off, in addition to our new monthly content. Thus, the time you spend in our game will become even more enjoyable.

I would like to thank you for the services I have provided to you. You are a part of ZippinHub, and you can also contact me during this time. I cannot give you a specific time frame, so you can take a break from being a patron, or if you wish, you can stay with me during this period, supporting me without exceeding your budget.

With love,

-Zippin-

1677582255257.png 1677582264009.png

Last edited:

KA777

Jan 23, 2023
Ashley! - ZGAME[WIP] released yesterday and chance somebody pretty please upload? Thanks!

Jaymando

Apr 20, 2018
From March 15 to April 5, still waiting for the other 2 WIP games which is Ashley and another Ada

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes