• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video zhetuijeiwowanyitian collection [2023-08-06] [tuiwannian/腿 玩 年]

Dec 25, 2017
bl160 is out on iwara, and again its the wrong WA DA DA song version, so it gets delayed in the 3rd thirds of the song.
If someone is on his pateron would be nice to notfiy him in english and google translated chinese.

cityhunter80

Aug 24, 2021
bl160 is out on iwara, and again its the wrong WA DA DA song version, so it gets delayed in the 3rd thirds of the song.
If someone is on his pateron would be nice to notfiy him in english and google translated chinese.
Use MKV format to encapsulate it, and replace the audio file in the original MP4 without affecting the video quality (without touching the video itself)

This is the repaired audio file extracted from BL146 file, thanks to a certain big guy
---------------------------------------------------------------------
MMD may be caused by the inseparable bundling of audio and action files??? I don't know much ~ (the repaired audio file is not consistent with the character's vocal movements, maybe the MMD action module maker has fixed it, but the author of the video did not find an updated module to replace the inconsistent file)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Use MKV format to encapsulate it, and replace the audio file in the original MP4 without affecting the video quality (without touching the video itself)

This is the repaired audio file extracted from BL146 file, thanks to a certain big guy
---------------------------------------------------------------------
MMD may be caused by the inseparable bundling of audio and action files??? I don't know much ~ (the repaired audio file is not consistent with the character's vocal movements, maybe the MMD action module maker has fixed it, but the author of the video did not find an updated module to replace the inconsistent file)
Most subs are just off by a second or two through out the entire thing. It's easy to drop into a subtitle editor and change timing to start earlier or later and it will update the entire lines from that point forward.

Use MKV extractor or MP4 if mp4 file. load subtitle using subtitle editor or aegisub and it will ask if you want to load the video file. select the mkv/mp4 file and than you can click on each line of the sub and the video will skip to it. You simply run line by line and see if timing is off.. if it is change start time for that line and it will change timing for every sub after that line.

Does not take long at all. When your done you recompile the individual files back into a single mkv file using MKV Tool.

MeowEX

Jun 15, 2021

plsgimme

Aug 24, 2017
You can use ffmpeg to replace the audio only, something like

Code:
ffmpeg.exe -i VIDEOFILE.mp4 -i AUDIOFILE.mp3 -acodec copy -vcodec copy -map 0:v:0 -map 1:a:0 OUTPUT.mp4

accelerator7

May 10, 2023
he changed the mouth movement in his later BL160 video. now the song fits the mouth movement but they both ended earlier than the dance movement. so even if you change the audio it won‘t fit the mouth

ko!2eponk

Oct 16, 2022
he changed the mouth movement in his later BL160 video. now the song fits the mouth movement but they both ended earlier than the dance movement. so even if you change the audio it won‘t fit the mouth
it is like this in all broken wadada clips from him. maybe because moves is from motion script, but lips is from sound recognition. moves sync are more important in my opinion. they take up more space on the screen. although i love to admire the beautiful faces of dancing goddesses too

rockshayri

May 23, 2020
Since now we have Ble27a and Ble27b, I corrected the sound using original video stream from those files.
pixeldrain

Hey bro.Here what i get is bl160.Now is counting on you again for correcting the sound for it.
Just do it.Be the Santa delivering the HOPE for all mankind!!!!
I'll keep looking for the Ble41a-c or may anybody in this thread can help.

WindyAle

Jan 29, 2022
Hey bro.Here what i get is bl160.Now is counting on you again for correcting the sound for it.

Pixeldrain
Bro your hero to me. I have been looking for these videos.

Reactions: JACKRK2
Dec 25, 2017

Pixeldrain
Uploaded to my "Zhet WA DA DA corrected" folder:

Last edited: