• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video zhetuijeiwowanyitian collection [2023-08-06] [tuiwannian/腿 玩 年]

JNSQ

Jan 15, 2022
That name omfg how the hell are people meant to search up this person?

I cant quiet remember the name...hmm let me try facesmash my keyboard into google search

Also sidenote, was wondering when you guys would start adding the MMD Artists, theirs some amazing ones out there o.o
because this person's name is transcribed phonetically into Chinese pinyin, the original name is "这腿我玩一天“.

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
because this person's name is transcribed phonetically into Chinese pinyin, the original name is "这腿我玩一天“.
I've always wondered if Chinese names like these can be separated into phrases. That way in the thread name in alphabet there are spaces between each characters transcribed into pinyin

JNSQ

Jan 15, 2022
I've always wondered if Chinese names like these can be separated into phrases. That way in the thread name in alphabet there are spaces between each characters transcribed into pinyin
Of course they can, the reason we don't use spaces to seperate characters is because every Chinese character is different and has its own meaning, so it's unnecessary to use spaces.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MoogleChan26

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
Do you happen to have sz拓海 ? I have some that I found but not many. Any recommendations for preferred upload sites?
You have some of sz拓海 videos? try to upload them to anonfiles or mega. Fuck i found this thread while searching his collection, he tends to private older videos after a while and he doesn't accept friend request

b33zk33p3r

Feb 11, 2022
You have some of sz拓海 videos? try to upload them to anonfiles or mega. Fuck i found this thread while searching his collection, he tends to private older videos after a while and he doesn't accept friend request
Here uploaded on anon, not much there 7gb total split into two zip files.
&
found 4 other and included the recent one as well

Last edited:

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
That name omfg how the hell are people meant to search up this person?

I cant quiet remember the name...hmm let me try facesmash my keyboard into google search

Also sidenote, was wondering when you guys would start adding the MMD Artists, theirs some amazing ones out there o.o
It's probably quite easy for people who know Chinese since for them its probably like 5 letters (characters). As for how we can remember it? Either learn Chinese pingying real quick, learn the meaning of the name, or do what I do remember as much of it as I can and let google's search algorithm do the rest every time I need to find them.

dgraman38

Feb 24, 2019
I tried uploading several. some upload work but hard to download Some uploads take a long time. but easy to download Wasted, just stored for a short time
.....................................................................................................................................................................
bld110

bld110布料【刻晴】君色に染まる.mp4
bld110竖屏【刻晴】君色に染まる.mp4
bld110绅士【刻晴】君色に染まる.mp4

373434534.jpg

Last edited:

Lastmand2002

Apr 4, 2020
I tried uploading several. some upload work but hard to download Some uploads take a long time. but easy to download Wasted, just stored for a short time
.....................................................................................................................................................................
bld110

Pixeldrain bld110布料【刻晴】君色に染まる.mp4
Pixeldrain bld110竖屏【刻晴】君色に染まる.mp4
Pixeldrain bld110绅士【刻晴】君色に染まる.mp4

View attachment 1731346
Do you have bl074_075?
In OP these files are corrupted, I can't extract it.