Comics Collection zeroGravitas collection [2023-10-31] [zeroGravitas]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

w0l0l0

Apr 22, 2020
All this time I've been paying for an apartment without knowing I was living in Slitheris's head rent-free.

Anyway here's all 2 images we got this update.
I trust you found ample room there.

I was afraid the author would start a new project before finishing either of the on-going ones. Oh well, as long as he can put content out consistently everyone is better off. I, unfortunately, dropped ZG some time ago due how long it took him to finish a project.

Reactions: hoborobo

hoborobo

May 6, 2022
This entire update is some work in progress images for the upcoming Biolab.

I'm guessing it'll be a minimum of 2, possibly 3 updates before the girls even get defeated, and then at least one more update of just stripping before the actual sex. So here's hoping we get more Jasmine images in between those updates so we have something to be excited about.

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
This entire update is some work in progress images for the upcoming Biolab.

I'm guessing it'll be a minimum of 2, possibly 3 updates before the girls even get defeated, and then at least one more update of just stripping before the actual sex. So here's hoping we get more Jasmine images in between those updates so we have something to be excited about.
Wow, are those the first guys we see from ZeroGravitas?? :ROFLMAO:

Slitheris

Sep 9, 2019
From the artist:

I just posted a WIP update for the biolab story intro. Five images are added to the folder in the archive, and on patreon (since there's no smut yet). These are just WIPs but they are taking forever so I think I'm just going to cut my losses and move on to the next part of the story. Either way, please enjoy.

hoborobo

May 6, 2022
So this update... is just finalizing the "business as usual" concepts posted earlier.

But there is good news:

For this week's update, here are the final versions of biolab 1-3. Images 4 and 5 that were in the WIP sequence before, are replaced by last week's 6 and 7.

I am working on the next part. These will be posted next weekend probably.
Not only does this heavily imply that he won't "finalize" the WIP 4 and 5 images, instead continuing from the image where the security girls are about to find the scientist with the slime, but it also sounds like he'll have it up this weekend.

Still, I'm more excited about the next Jasmine update since it'll be a while before biolab gets to the good stuff I'm afraid.

hoborobo

May 6, 2022
New update. A short one, but kinda hot.

The brunette looks like she's already been targeted since she stepped on the slime, but the blonde is far away with her gun out. I wonder how she's going to screw this up. Maybe the creature is immune/resistant to the weapons?

Nobodysan

Mar 11, 2021
New update. A short one, but kinda hot.

The brunette looks like she's already been targeted since she stepped on the slime, but the blonde is far away with her gun out. I wonder how she's going to screw this up. Maybe the creature is immune/resistant to the weapons?
I'd guess in bothering to shoot it. Shooting something that doesn't have a central nervous system to destroy may damage the thing, but I'd think never fatally.

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
Personal preference, but I would have liked if they had completely bare legs like the scientist, and not thigh highs. Also, the shoes should be reversed, the scientist should wear high heels, while the security girls should have boots with heels.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Mastarhymes

Mastarhymes

Nov 5, 2019
Personal preference, but I would have liked if they had completely bare legs like the scientist, and not thigh highs. Also, the shoes should be reversed, the scientist should wear high heels, while the security girls should have boots with heels.
I approve this :p

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes