• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
short lived, shame, it was game with a lot of potential
The scope was too big, the new "version" is centered around a Hero university at is more or less the same game within a smaller location and fewer systems (Group combat is gone, party members also, etc). Mostly in order to have a game that is not a buggy mess.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
The scope was too big, the new "version" is centered around a Hero university at is more or less the same game within a smaller location and fewer systems (Group combat is gone, party members also, etc). Mostly in order to have a game that is not a buggy mess.
And I hope with a better tutorial and Character Generator.

Reactions: Spiderling77

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
And I hope with a better tutorial and Character Generator.
Yea, making things a lot more digestible is one of my main focuses. Aptitudes and Techniques were removed and there are only Attributes left. For example, an Athletics roll is now 1d7 + Physique*0.75 + Agility*0.25 instead of having an Athletics aptitude. I will add some more powers to make so you can do things like "Leopard speed" that gives you +1 agility and change that formula to 1d7 + Physique*0.25 + Agility*0.75. It gives you the same result but instead of adding another complexity layer is just another super power. A lot more tooltips and a tutorial that doesn't get obsolete after the first patch is another must.

Reactions: Konstantinus