razvy09

Nov 4, 2020
Game is bugged for me on Relationship " NPC not met yet... maybe Zara should go sit on some park benches ".

I've stayed few days in a row on bench but nothing happens.
Also no quests active.

NeoSpectre

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
My only criticism at this stage is that having the family sneaking into Zara's room for sexy times feels like it needs some corruption on their part before it happens...
Yes! That is the next update actually, v0.1.9 focuses completely on incest content and that also means a corruption meter for every family member and obviously more scenes.

when you get raped in the park you lose corruption ....shouldn't that be a gain in corruption ?
So the logic for me is that, you might be the most sexed up sluttiest person on the planet but if you don't want it... you don't want it... so if you do get raped you will lose corruption since it still affects you negatively even if you are a slut.

Game is bugged for me on Relationship " NPC not met yet... maybe Zara should go sit on some park benches ".
There is an NPC named Dick Turpin on the park benches, a boy will ask you to pay a toll for sitting on the bench with him. It's a game of chance.

Nerosatan

Mar 10, 2020
ok except for a few uneventful sex scenes in the park and dream/dreamless scenes while sleeping.... im not sure what to do in this game. is there a guide or something? i just go to school and try to farm stats and no much is happening.

Reactions: siwim12448

NeoSpectre

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
ok except for a few uneventful sex scenes in the park and dream/dreamless scenes while sleeping.... im not sure what to do in this game. is there a guide or something? i just go to school and try to farm stats and no much is happening.
Hello! So, there are events in the park, while walking in the city (day and night), school (28 to be exact), gym. The more important thing is that there is an NPC with 2 quests on the park bench, no other quests have been implemented yet. Currently, I am working on the more auxiliary events and mechanics at least until 0.2 and after that heavy story updates.

Nerosatan

Mar 10, 2020
Hello! So, there are events in the park, while walking in the city (day and night), school (28 to be exact), gym. The more important thing is that there is an NPC with 2 quests on the park bench, no other quests have been implemented yet. Currently, I am working on the more auxiliary events and mechanics at least until 0.2 and after that heavy story updates.
i see. i look forward to the future updates then. thank you

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
NeoSpectre said:
Overhauled the punishment systems completely

Your code is _chance>= or _chance<=
Should be _chance gte or _chance lte

the first example works by accident and the second example doesn't work currently and will never trigger in it's current state so far as I can see.

You should probably stop trying to use < or > because in the resulting html they have other meanings.

gte stand for "greater than or equal" and lte is "less than or equal"

To be clear, here is an example;

Code:
&lt;&lt;if $PlayerCorruption&gt;=60&gt;&gt;\
&lt;&lt;if $dad.corruption&gt;=20&gt;&gt;\
&lt;&lt;link &quot;Attempt to convince him using sex...&quot;&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;replace &quot;#action&quot;&gt;&gt;
&lt;font color=&quot;pink&quot;&gt;&quot;If you ignore my mistake this time... I will let you use my pussy, daddy&quot;&lt;/font&gt;
&lt;&lt;if $punishTimes==1&gt;&gt;\
&lt;&lt;set _chance=random(1,50)&gt;&gt;\
&lt;&lt;elseif $punishTimes==2&gt;&gt;\
&lt;&lt;elseif $punishTimes==3&gt;&gt;\
&lt;&lt;set _chance=random(5,100)&gt;&gt;\
&lt;&lt;elseif $punishTimes==4&gt;&gt;\
&lt;&lt;set _chance=random(15,100)&gt;&gt;\
&lt;&lt;elseif $punishTimes==5&gt;&gt;\
&lt;&lt;set _chance=random(25,100)&gt;&gt;\
&lt;&lt;elseif $punishTimes&gt;5&gt;&gt;\
&lt;&lt;set _chance=random(40,100)&gt;&gt;\
&lt;&lt;endif&gt;&gt;\
&lt;&lt;if _chance&lt;=50&gt;&gt;\
He walks forward and immediately starts groping her tits without asking
Thats what you have currently.
First of all, I believe you want the chance to be greater then or equal, not less than or equal, so the lt is already incorrect even if it did work.

Change it to this and I believe it'll have the functionality you're after.
Code:
&lt;&lt;if $PlayerCorruption&gt;=60&gt;&gt;\
&lt;&lt;if $dad.corruption&gt;=20&gt;&gt;\
&lt;&lt;link &quot;Attempt to convince him using sex...&quot;&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;replace &quot;#action&quot;&gt;&gt;
&lt;font color=&quot;pink&quot;&gt;&quot;If you ignore my mistake this time... I will let you use my pussy, daddy&quot;&lt;/font&gt;
&lt;&lt;if $punishTimes==1&gt;&gt;\
&lt;&lt;elseif $punishTimes==2&gt;&gt;\
&lt;&lt;elseif $punishTimes==3&gt;&gt;\
&lt;&lt;set _chance=random(5,100)&gt;&gt;\
&lt;&lt;elseif $punishTimes==4&gt;&gt;\
&lt;&lt;set _chance=random(15,100)&gt;&gt;\
&lt;&lt;elseif $punishTimes==5&gt;&gt;\
&lt;&lt;set _chance=random(25,100)&gt;&gt;\
&lt;&lt;elseif $punishTimes&gt;5&gt;&gt;\
&lt;&lt;set _chance=random(40,100)&gt;&gt;\
&lt;&lt;endif&gt;&gt;\
&lt;&lt;if _chance gte 50&gt;&gt;\
He walks forward and immediately starts groping her tits without asking
Also you should think about changing all other instances of _chance&gt;= to _chance gte too, my notepad++ says there are 36 of them.

Reactions: popk6969

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Soo... you decided to go from "well, that corruption is too fast" to "lets make it impossible to corrupt her in less then a year"?

Reactions: ninjabush

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
Soo... you decided to go from "well, that corruption is too fast" to "lets make it impossible to corrupt her in less then a year"?
Watch TV seems to be the best source of corruption, if you don't mind spamming refresh page.
5 energy per session, can get +1 corruption plus a chance of having family members also get +1 corruption.

Reactions: hp_surfer

Dono1973

Sep 25, 2017
Really need more chances to corrupt the family especially the father who apparently works seven days a week, so you only get two hours a day to try and corrupt. There is also just to much random chance in things you spend more time looking at nothing happens then actually seeing scenes. Which just makes the whole game feel boring and tedious.

Reactions: nenaliina

chawuciren71

Nov 19, 2019
Money <span id="ct-money"><<print "$PlayerMoney">></span>\
<<button "[+1000]">><<set $PlayerMoney += 1000>><<replace "#ct-money">><<print $PlayerMoney>><</replace>><</button>>\
|<<button "[-1000]">><<set $PlayerMoney -= 1000>><<replace "#ct-money">><<print $PlayerMoney>><</replace>><</button>>)
\
Corruption <span id="ct-cor"><<print "$PlayerCorruption">></span>\
<<button "[+10]">><<addcorruption 10>><<replace "#ct-cor">><<print $PlayerCorruption>><</replace>><</button>>\
|<<button "[-10]">><<addcorruption -10>><<replace "#ct-cor">><<print $PlayerCorruption>><</replace>><</button>>)
\
Bro Corruption <span id="ct-bcor"><<print "$bro.corruption">></span>\
<<button "[+10]">><<addcorruptionbro 10>><<replace "#ct-bcor">><<print $bro.corruption>><</replace>><</button>>\
|<<button "[-10]">><<addcorruptionbro -10>><<replace "#ct-bcor">><<print $bro.corruption>><</replace>><</button>>)
\
Mom Corruption <span id="ct-mcor"><<print "$mom.corruption">></span>\
<<button "[+10]">><<addcorruptionmom 10>><<replace "#ct-mcor">><<print $mom.corruption>><</replace>><</button>>\
|<<button "[-10]">><<addcorruptionmom -10>><<replace "#ct-mcor">><<print $mom.corruption>><</replace>><</button>>)
\
Dad Corruption <span id="ct-dcor"><<print "$dad.corruption">></span>\
<<button "[+10]">><<addcorruptiondad 10>><<replace "#ct-dcor">><<print $dad.corruption>><</replace>><</button>>\
|<<button "[-10]">><<addcorruptiondad -10>><<replace "#ct-dcor">><<print $dad.corruption>><</replace>><</button>>)
\
School Rep <span id="ct-SR"><<print "$PlayerSchoolRep">></span>\
<<button "[+10]">><<addschoolrep 10>><<replace "#ct-SR">><<print $PlayerSchoolRep>><</replace>><</button>>\
|<<button "[-10]">><<addschoolrep -10>><<replace "#ct-SR">><<print $PlayerSchoolRep>><</replace>><</button>>)
\
Intellect <span id="ct-Int"><<print "$PlayerIntellect">></span>\
<<button "[+10]">><<addintellect 10>><<replace "#ct-Int">><<print $PlayerIntellect>><</replace>><</button>>\
|<<button "[-10]">><<addintellect -10>><<replace "#ct-Int">><<print $PlayerIntellect>><</replace>><</button>>)
\
Fitness <span id="ct-Fit"><<print "$PlayerFitness">></span>\
<<button "[+10]">><<addfitness 10>><<replace "#ct-Fit">><<print $PlayerFitness>><</replace>><</button>>\
|<<button "[-10]">><<addfitness -10>><<replace "#ct-Fit">><<print $PlayerFitness>><</replace>><</button>>)

Feb 6, 2021
enjoy the new schedule, except there is very limited time to interact with the father and very little chance to gain corruption, which then bogs down progression because he is the only source for money.

there should be some +corruption with interactions during sleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: nenaliina
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes