• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jffgvz

Jun 29, 2018
great game. Good to see a game trying to earn AI art a good reputation..... but then again, AI art shenanigans....

1712241437962.png

He certainly got a handfull, enough to multiply his fingers. I count 7 lol.
She also has 5... without a thumb XD

But shenanigans aside, the story is good. Kudos

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
great game. Good to see a game trying to earn AI art a good reputation..... but then again, AI art shenanigans....

View attachment 3509836

He certainly got a handfull, enough to multiply his fingers. I count 7 lol.
She also has 5... without a thumb XD

But shenanigans aside, the story is good. Kudos
Thanks for the kind words! And yes AI art! LOL I will try and fix these as I have time moving forward!

Boejakka

Jul 22, 2017
for the love of god use less sub directories for the zip.

Also to fix the AI shenanigans use more passes. Anything below 30 will basically give you too many errors at least that's my experience with Stable Diffusion.

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
for the love of god use less sub directories for the zip.

Also to fix the AI shenanigans use more passes. Anything below 30 will basically give you too many errors at least that's my experience with Stable Diffusion.
I've definitely managed to improve some images! I'll be working on this. Don't know why there are so many subdirectories. I cleaned this up and deleted a bunch last time I uploaded but this seems to persist?

Boejakka

Jul 22, 2017
I've definitely managed to improve some images! I'll be working on this. Don't know why there are so many subdirectories. I cleaned this up and deleted a bunch last time I uploaded but this seems to persist?
Within the zip file it's Zapple!.064\Zapple!.064\Zapple!.064\Zapple!\<files>
The last folder is obviously ok but the 3 sub directories is a small annoyance ;)
You kind of expect it to be Zapple!\<files>

Nuteku

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2019
Yeah! I've been using CIVITAI to generate my images recently and they are now in the middle of switching generation partners. CIVITAI's free stuff is stronger than my personal computer so it's a tradeoff. I tried generating these images on my own PC and it took minutes while CIVITAI takes seconds. This one I just missed XD but I can certainly try to fix and improve it! I'm also, by no means an expert on AI Art and StableDiffusion (which I've been using) so any tips or tricks are appreciated!
I recommend Yodayo instead of CIVITAI. It supports SDXL and has stuff like Hi-Res Fix and Control Net which could really help your image quality.

Sandfarmer

Jan 5, 2021
Hey mate,

Your Mega file keeps coming up with a 'writing error', thought I'd point it out for ya.

EDIT: Basically everything except WorkUpload triggers as 'Virus detected', you should probably check that out.

Reactions: beetsdontkalemyvibe

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Hey mate,

Your Mega file keeps coming up with a 'writing error', thought I'd point it out for ya.

EDIT: Basically everything except WorkUpload triggers as 'Virus detected', you should probably check that out.
Everything works fine. Its your anti virus software or windows.

cdbreeze

Jun 8, 2017
One of the better games that's been released over the past year IMO. The writing and plot go well together, and you make the AI art work with the diversity of characters. This is something worth subscribing to.

Reactions: beetsdontkalemyvibe

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
One of the better games that's been released over the past year IMO. The writing and plot go well together, and you make the AI art work with the diversity of characters. This is something worth subscribing to.
Thanks so much! Feel free to leave a review or DM me if you have any more thoughts. I'm always curious if people have more extensive or specific feedback, things they liked, or constructive criticism

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes