Collection Video App Yuzutei collection [2022-09-03] [ゆずてぃー/Yuzutyie]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
Okay. I will have to wait a while before buying these missing stuff. They should stay and not expire right? Just making sure.. :LOL:
NP. Yes, although some artists will delete stuff but yuzutyie fantia works so far seems stable.
The reason why some artists delete stuff is they dun want their past works to be accessible for new supporters, maybe they want to sell it else where, this often happen in fanbox.
Or maybe they feel shame that their past works is not good enough.
I have seen artist that delete their fanbox stuff once a year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Altony

User2786

May 17, 2021
Summary of all missings:
Missing Games:
2020 (first 4 games in 2020 are not available in fanbox. I have checked there are missing from kemono's fantia and OP, OP only has their animations & illus but not the games)
2020/08/17
2020/09/06
2020/09/18
2020/10/18
In Nov 2020, first game (Uzaki) is available in fanbox, and it has been imported to kemono.
2020/12/09 (This game is NOT available in fanbox)

2021 (OP & kemono has animations but missing the games)
2021/03/12 (This game is NOT available in fanbox)
2021/03/20 (This game is NOT available in fanbox)
2021/03/23 (This game is NOT available in fanbox)
2021/03/30 (This game is NOT available in fanbox)
2021/04/07 (This game is NOT available in fanbox)
2021/05/09 kemono's fantia has animations, but MISSing game. This game is NOT available in fanbox or OP.
2021/05/30 kemono's fantia has animations, but MISSing game. This game is NOT available in fanbox or OP.

Missing Animations:
2021/04/15 (kemono's fanbox has game, but MISSing animation & illus. Not in kemono's fantia or OP)
or 2021/04/24, (kemono's fanbox has game, but MISSing animation & illus. Not in kemono's fantia or OP)

Total will be 7 back numbers x 1000Yen = 7000Yen = 52.07 USD
If someone has the above, kindly share, so o-Alyx dun need to spend extra money. Thanks.
I only have the animation & illus of this:

Altony

Apr 26, 2018
Thanks for sharing. Mirror
Well.. I tried. I can't find a way to pay in fantia and they also don't accept credit cards ( at least in my case it is not accepted.)
So.. I guess we either find a different way to pay somehow, have someone else share the stuff, or worse case an incomplete collection.. :/

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
Well.. I tried. I can't find a way to pay in fantia and they also don't accept credit cards ( at least in my case it is not accepted.)
So.. I guess we either find a different way to pay somehow, have someone else share the stuff, or worse case an incomplete collection.. :/
I just tested mine for the first time, the card type and bank I'm using is available in Fantia. Don't you have any of this cards? 1655556984308.png
Any error msg it show? I have one which is asking me to put cardholder name in all caps. After that it ask me to choose bank and proceed to the TAC for the payment of back number of the selected month.

Altony

Apr 26, 2018
I just tested mine for the first time, the card type and bank I'm using is available in Fantia. Don't you have any of this cards? View attachment 1877839
Any error msg it show? I have one which is asking me to put cardholder name in all caps. After that it ask me to choose bank and proceed to the TAC for the payment of back number of the selected month.
I have done that but it says your credit card is not accepted.. is the pivix fan box not updated the same way as fantia? I can at least pay with it.

lilith867

Mar 31, 2022
I have done that but it says your credit card is not accepted.. is the pivix fan box not updated the same way as fantia? I can at least pay with it.
Pixiv fanbox doesnt lock past works (unless the artist specifically deletes/changes the posts), and we already have everything from there pretty much. The main issue is the few games who are only on backnumbered Fantia posts. Not sure why your credit card is being declined unless your bank specifically doesn't really deal with foreign currency?

Altony

Apr 26, 2018
Pixiv fanbox doesnt lock past works (unless the artist specifically deletes/changes the posts), and we already have everything from there pretty much. The main issue is the few games who are only on backnumbered Fantia posts. Not sure why your credit card is being declined unless your bank specifically doesn't really deal with foreign currency?
Yeah that’s probably it. it’s only with fantia that’s not accepted.. maybe they only accept Japanese cards.. I also tried to find some other way to spend money on points but it is pointless.. sadly we are stuck with this for now :/

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
Need to find another way to pay. Mayb other members have ideas.
Or I can help to purchase first. In that case we discuss in PM.

BurningPhoenix012

Jan 26, 2020
does anyone have just the downloads of all the games that was made by Yuzutyie, even these?

I want them, please?

Last edited:

Syunic

Jun 18, 2017
I cant find this one in the archive:
is this one missing here? or isnt this from Yuzutyie?

Last edited:

User2786

May 17, 2021
I cant find this one in the archive:
is this one missing here? or isnt this from Yuzutyie?
Here:
Yuzutei has done animations that are bundled with a Japanese h-magazine. You can see them here , , , and .
I had to dig deep but I managed to find the animations for volumes 1, 2, and 3.
I uploaded them here
As far as I know, these are the only animations he's done that have voice acting. Enjoy

Reactions: Syunic
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes