Collection Video YuukiS collection [2022-06-02] [yuukis69]

ao5923

Oct 12, 2021

from what i see he puts up google drive links of everything and reups when they die

Reactions: kalebale

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 1844674

Overview:
YuukiS is a 3D artist who makes short and medium-length animations of characters from video games and animes, such as: Go-toubun, Fate grand/Order, Genshin Impact, Bleach, and many others. His works principally focus on NTR, especially with black men.​

Updated: 2022-06-02
Artist: YuukiS - - - -
Censorship: a few with mosaics
Language: English
Resolution: various, from 1080p to 1440p
Files: 875 pictures
Length: 199 animations (53:23)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Torrent (2022-06-02)
Download:
Part 1: - - -
Part 2: - - - -
Part 3: - - - -
Part 4: - - - -
Part 5: - - - -

Pictures: - - - -

View attachment 1844644 View attachment 1844645 View attachment 1844646 View attachment 1844647 View attachment 1844648
NTR for Life!
(we loved it) :love:

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
I know it's old but, anyone have the Albedo vid designed with both male & female voices but without the male one? there's one voice-over with only a female voice which is fine. I'm asking about the other one which can have one or both but looking for the female only one. Basically....
  • NOT this one;
  • YES this one (Minus male voice);

Theftsorrow

May 4, 2018
I know it's old but, anyone have the Albedo vid designed with both male & female voices but without the male one? there's one voice-over with only a female voice which is fine. I'm asking about the other one which can have one or both but looking for the female only one. Basically....
  • NOT this one;
Are you even sure that video exist? The only one I see a video of in his folder is that 1st one with the clearer voice acting. If it does exist YS has probably erased it by now.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Are you even sure that video exist?
Not video, the audio. The video is the same as normal.

There are two audio sets for it. Well three really and one of those three (Alt audio, no male voice) is the one I was asking about. Yes it exists but apparently no one wanted it or has it. Oh well.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Are you even sure that video exist? The only one I see a video of in his folder is that 1st one with the clearer voice acting. If it does exist YS has probably erased it by now.
Or you know what? I'd settle for just any version of the Albedo video that is in proper HD. The ones available on the usual sites are horrifically bad quality.

Toothpicker

Apr 18, 2023
  • NOT this one;
Do you mean this one?

ku2333

Oct 22, 2023

I really hope there is a half open bra version:love: