Unity Yusha Prototype [v0.82 alpha] [Solitaire Union]

Aug 9, 2019
Gameplay's alright, though I do wonder why people post Non-sexual H-Games here
I mean, I'm technically wrong theres a spam button game with a chair so it kinda counts but there's no defeat suff yet :/
Where did you even find that? I'm positive I went through the whole dungeon without finding anything even remotely sexual. The only hint at it is the door next to the healer, but there's no way for it to open, as far as I know.

Aside from that, the game's tight, I really enjoyed the combat. Looking forward to the full version, sex or no :p

Edit: Found it. For anyone wondering, beat the game once, then go to the "Extra" section in the main menu. It's underwhelming though.

Last edited:

Hdgdheb

May 31, 2018
While fighting the MC won't fight or use items but can only move left and right. Is this a bug or is it part of the game?

Suminohana

Aug 27, 2023
While fighting the MC won't fight or use items but can only move left and right. Is this a bug or is it part of the game?
It happened to me too. I had a controller so I used it instead. The keyboard went back to normal after.

In any case, the game feels smooth but there's only one sex scene (calling it sex scene is a stretch). Dying for the monsters will just kill you, there's no sex scene on death. In case you didn't know, you can press shift to dodge.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
ye i couldn't find any sex content yet, and that pixel art picture in the extra background was misleading, i was expecting it to be the boss h scene but the stupid motherfucker's muscles are for just for show it seems

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
is this dead?
It may be very inactive, but I'm hoping its not. The last post from the dev came from their Patreon, around August 2023. Moreso radio silence more than anything.

A discrepancy I noticed is that on their website, they have it planned to be released on Steam in Q1 of this year, whereas the "family friendly" version on their Steam developer website lists it as Q2. Weird.

Limbix

Jul 25, 2021
Does anyone have a non-demo version to share? All versions in OP are demo versions (no H-scenes aside from one in the extras section)