Jun 30, 2021
Guys, maybe someone will find it useful :)
I do not like to use all sorts of cheats, so I did everything the old-fashioned way:
1. Memorized the current amount of money (preferably not a multiple of 1000) Turned off the game
2. Through edited the money in the file Admin.sav
3. Started the game all saves have the amount specified by me

Reactions: Erik Marsx

blergh123

May 31, 2020
uuf, the game was a disappointment. too slow, load times between everything, wrok mechanic is simple time waster other than the gambling thingy. 2 scenes/girl, thankfully there was a save posted here.

AisThanhCo

Sep 7, 2020
The game is great, but the event gallery kinda disapoint tho, was hoping can rewatch the entire event not just the hscene

Hello127158

Oct 9, 2023
When I trigger the end scene of Aoi, the game keeps loading forever. Its not same for the other two girls, only for Aoi. So what's wrong? Also can you tell me where to get a video with all the scenes?

alissonOV

Nov 5, 2023
My game is on Steam and has an annoying trophy that doesn't want to drop, which is Yusetsu (Get all three heroine's ending) but I've already done all the endings and it didn't drop, is it really buggy?

Jktrun

May 7, 2022
Yo guys, i have the android version. I found it in the Chinese website.. well the game need to pay, can someone crack the game? Pm for the link who can crack the game

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes