Unity Completed Yuri's Mansion [hanameme]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheStruggler

Mar 30, 2019
im just starting this game and this fucking door is impossible to open. is their a joke copy to deter piracy or something?

GallerieDuIb

Mar 3, 2019
Well , The scientist is kidnapping woman and implementing memories or triggers into them to think of his dead daughter . Remember the library part , where you get captured by electrical wires . Well , there would be a few seconds of a car screeching . Apparently , the scientist had a crash accident and perhaps his daughter died . As he is a scientist he had gone mad and tried to find a way to bring back his daughter .

The bear is actually the earlier experiments and the current character Haruka , that's what the dev calls her is the newest experiment but she seemed to be a failure too .

So technically the earlier experiments grouped up together possessed a teddy bear to save her Done XD
Still don't get it. Like throwing the bear, happy end, & not throwing, bad end.
Also, for the puzzle, it just says bear. We haven't gotten far enough into the game to figure that out. I still don't get how it's a hint.

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
Still don't get it. Like throwing the bear, happy end, & not throwing, bad end.
Also, for the puzzle, it just says bear. We haven't gotten far enough into the game to figure that out. I still don't get how it's a hint.
The bear did say that they were of the past subjects, so it basically gave a hind understanding. Also if you throw the bear, you basically distracted the tentacle so it grabbed the bear instead of you as you run away. If you were caught...well Yuri would have probably died to over-exhaustion or dehydration due to the plant's way of attacking.

Yuri was basically running away from the lab, so she was basically escaping in simple terms.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GallerieDuIb

GallerieDuIb

Mar 3, 2019
The bear did say that they were of the past subjects, so it basically gave a hind understanding. Also if you throw the bear, you basically distracted the tentacle so it grabbed the bear instead of you as you run away. If you were caught...well Yuri would have probably died to over-exhaustion or dehydration due to the plant's way of attacking.

Yuri was basically running away from the lab, so she was basically escaping in simple terms.
I wish the translation was easier to understand.

D

Deleted member 606724

Alright i have played through a bit of this game and i just have to say why did the dev add such creepy fucking enemies in the game like seriously what kind of content is this??? It's highly disturbing and confusing and it just makes me want to throw up like ugh honestly one of the worst h games i've played in the decade because of that.

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
Alright i have played through a bit of this game and i just have to say why did the dev add such creepy fucking enemies in the game like seriously what kind of content is this??? It's highly disturbing and confusing and it just makes me want to throw up like ugh honestly one of the worst h games i've played in the decade because of that.
Ehh, I guess they wanted to try something out of the norm from a typical hentai monster game and decided to make their own versions of Frankenstein's Monsters, I guess.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GallerieDuIb
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote