• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Apr 8, 2019
I have to ask, do you not know what Katame means?
I don't think you get what I'm raving about. I knew there was always gonna be this dev's statue fetish thing in the game to begin with 'cause it was there for the last one, but this is literally just Oops, All Statues. There was actual sexual content in the last game, so that's why I'm so disappointed this has largely ditched that aspect completely just so the dev can indulge in his weird niche fetish more.

ranfar5

Mar 8, 2019
Only one post mentioning that virustotal flags the exe on 11-12 different scanners as a keylogger/trojan. 1-3 is "probably a false positive" but a dozen different ones including Google? Probably a genuine risk.

Reactions: Skeleton Man

Sausu

Aug 18, 2022
I know the dev had made two pretty obscure games before making a puzzle hentai game that was like this one, and that one got a bit of attention. I guess they concluded that people played for the Katame (hardening fetish)? I was more into the casual sex but i could ignore the Katame. This one seems to be more focused on the hardening fetish than the last one, but at least we get these cute sprites of the characters. I wont judge the devs for it cuz who are we to judge? i also have unusual fetishes, we are here to nut no matter what is in front of us i guess

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes