VN Ren'Py Abandoned Yuri hotel [v1.0.1] [Vasilisa]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ishtvan

Feb 1, 2018
Is this okay?
I meant her coloured name box, maybe i'm complaining over nothing. but it's hard to read bright yellow on white.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you make it not so bright, like with Roses name?
Between 25 and 30. :devilish:
Holy hell, 20+ girls and chance to have all of them in her harem... It could be best upcoming yuri game in 2020. I'm hoping, that girls will try to seduce Zenobia too, and not just wait for her move.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Dont change my pure pale readhead Vasilisa, she is already perfect ;)
I meant the map. The white hover color at darker buildings (like the girls house) is easy to spot, but on the mostly white store or even the light green park you need to look more closely...well, at least with my Monitor...an other hover color like red, blue, gray or anything barely used on the map to make it more apparent would be better, especially later in the game with more open locations. Maybe even different colors for locations with open dialogues, quests, events, new girls, stores, dates, and so on...but that may be future stuff ^^

P.S:
25-30 girls? Cant wait any longer, go coding, now :devilish:

Vasilisa

(✿◠‿◠)
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Can you make it not so bright, like with Roses name?
Does it look better like this?;)

lkbt.png
I'm hoping, that girls will try to seduce Zenobia too, and not just wait for her move.
Many girls will try to seduce Zenobia :devilish:

Dont change my pure pale readhead Vasilisa, she is already perfect ;)
I won't. ;)
an other hover color like red, blue, gray or anything barely used on the map to make it more apparent would be better
Sin-título-1.jpg
new hover color.
25-30 girls? Cant wait any longer, go coding, now :devilish:
;) (y)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Clearly visible, perfect. :)
Now i must need to pacify my eagerness...until the update...any idea when it will be ready? ^^

P.S:
Dont make your planned girls in bulk, the essence of life, games and experience is variety...but i hope there will be identical twins who always try to outmatch each other, this gets never old *g*

Vasilisa

(✿◠‿◠)
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
3 weeks...i need a time machine :unsure:

Great...if you ever need help with a fitting personality or life story just ask...i cant program or draw a straight line without a ruler, but girls, psychology, life stories, psychic trauma, runaways, suppressed or forced sexuality and so on are my daily routine, personal, job-related and in my own stories... ;)

Reactions: Vasilisa

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Well, the game looks great. I do like the style- very much so. And the idea of a lesbian harem is rather unusual. But that damn map... MC has a cab drive her to a random park, and then realizes she needs to go to the bathroom NOW, so rather than finding a loo in the park or a shop she starts knocking on doors until 3 or so blocks away (and, what, 20 minutes later?), she finds one that lets her in for $. And then she wants something to eat, but rather than the big coffee shop sign visible from the park or the hospital or even back to the airport... Oh, gee. Nothing highlights and I can't click on ANYTHING except the house I JUST visited!

Congratulations. You've got many of the things people HATE most in hunt-and-click games- and it looks like deliberately so. Are you working on a guaranteed loss for tax purposes? If you want a winner, your FIRST priority needs to be Game Logistics, NOT "How many tags can I fit into my game?" Concentrate on a PLAYABLE game and telling your story and forget about "face-sitting" and "NTR" or whatever. That stuff is far less important and should come later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vasilisa

Vasilisa

(✿◠‿◠)
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
But that damn map...
The map hover's been changed.
Now it will look like this. Sin-título-1.jpg

MC has a cab drive her to a random park
She wanted to get away from the airport so she didn't care where the taxi would take her.

and then realizes she needs to go to the bathroom NOW
Well, when you get scared, it makes you want to pee, doesn't it?

so rather than finding a loo in the park or a shop she starts knocking on doors until 3 or so blocks away (and, what, 20 minutes later?), she finds one that lets her in for $.
She's never been out of her house alone, so she doesn't know where to get things.

And then she wants something to eat, but rather than the big coffee shop sign visible from the park or the hospital or even back to the airport..
She didn't eat anything on the plane.
And Rose has already scolded her,:LOL: so she doesn't need any more criticism.

If you want a winner, your FIRST priority needs to be Game Logistics
I think most of the things I put in the game make sense.:unsure:
Besides, it's a game made especially to make people laugh:giggle:. And other things. :devilish:

NOT "How many tags can I fit into my game
Well from the beginning I want to make clear what things the game is going to have, so that people who don't like what the game is going to have drop it from their list of games to download.

Well, the game looks great- I do like the style- very much so
:giggle:

And the idea of a lesbian harem is rather unusual
Since I started playing adult games I've always been looking for a game with these features but never found one, so I decided to do it myself. :giggle:

Reactions: hentai charley

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
hentai charley
The last place you want to go alone is one with a big adversing sign if you already get scared by one single merchant. Thats also why you took the cab instead of the bus and your straightaway visit of the mostly silent and empty park after leaving an airplane full of strangers. And dont forget, you play a rich girl, raised in a golden cage with maid, butler and private teacher, so its unthinkable to pee in the park or visit common shops all by yourself. Just stop thinking like you, think like the MC and all falls into place. It may look silly if you use common sense and knowledge, but change your point of view and it is pure logic if you think about it.

Last edited:

Vasilisa

(✿◠‿◠)
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
The last place you want to go alone is one with a big adversing sign if you already get scared by one single merchant. Thats also why you took the cab instead of the bus and your straightaway visit of the mostly silent and empty park after leaving an airplane full of strangers. And dont forget, you play a rich girl, raised in a golden cage with maid, butler and private teacher, so its unthinkable to pee in the park or visit common shops all by yourself. Just stop thinking like you, think like the MC and all falls into place. It may look silly if you use common sense and knowledge, but change your point of view and it is pure logic if you think about it.
You've got it right. (y);)

Vasilisa

(✿◠‿◠)
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
In the end I didn't like the look of the hover, so I changed it, now it change the size instead of the color, I think this way it's better.
The map hover's been changed.
Now it will look like this.
Sin-título-1.jpg

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
How much content is in there at present?
For now only the Prolog and you buy the Hotel (ingame circa 1,5 days). It's not very much, but it shows what you can expect in the (hopefully near) future ^^

In the end I didn't like the look of the hover, so I changed it, now it change the size instead of the color, I think this way it's better.
Works for me. But the 2 larger buildings at the right bottom (the Shop/Restaurant and the one next to it) dont fit to the used selection form/size and look deformed while you hover them.
And I'd like to answer the last question in the game directly: I dont think there will be anyone against a harem, but many who would absolutly love or need it (decisions can be inhumanly cruel and you already said you plan to add 25-30 girls...). But aside from this vital interaction point, i think it would make sense to add fetishes later ingame (after all you learn them by trust, not straight after the introducing and this MC will most likely need additional time to understand them...or she could awaken to the new desire, dont know your plans yet, but a little time and trust is still required ^^).
Just do what you initially planned to do with the hotel, story and charas until you got a solid base, then take your time with finetuning, additional routes and optional content ^^

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote