Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
I think is important to kow that not all of the scenes are in the reccolection room, some scenes have variation from M POV that we only see while playing, and others just don't appear in the room, like the times when Claire watches Leor and Yuri.
I kind of like aspects things like this since it helps with replayability. I was amazed playing through Scars of Summer again and finding stuff I didn't even know about. However, it does make my FOMO go crazy as unless there is some in-depth guide, I wonder if there is anything I could have missed. I think the small map of this game doesn't make it hard to find everything though.

Reactions: Animefan_09

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
Are you able to choose the route you want see or do both routes happen simultaneously?
The two routes pass at the same time, the only difference is that in the end, depending on how long it takes to complete the dungeon and the love that the heroines feel for you leads you to one end or another, the longer it takes to finish the dungeon, the more love they have for Leo until the point that no matter what you do you will not be able to overcome him. the game is linear and it's hard to miss scenes

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
does anyone know any game similar i'm running out of these types some examples i've played

that's the ones i can think of what i've played off my head
Some of these aren't NTR, but all of them are corruption:

RE247514 Until Her Amorous Body Corrupts
Thunder Steel Raiouger
Busty Elf Wife and NTR
Amor Magical Academy
Boy Hero Ken Haunted House
RJ132655 - NTRPG1
RJ136304 - NTRPG2
A Virtual Taste of Unfaithfulness
Hentaria Chronicles 1
Hentaria Chronicles 2
Tiina Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison
Welcome to the Sexy Bar

SironaRyan

Feb 11, 2023
Overall disappointing. The scenario is excellent and well-thought out and the writing is fairly good, though the two main women do not have different personalities (or really personalities at all), but the art is really bad and the H-scenes are repetitive and too plain for how many there are. Also a distinct lack of fetishes outside the huge breasts, hypnosis, and cuckolding. Like having a big lengthy NTR RPG without a pregnancy ending? Having a game with absurdly giant breasts with no lactation scene? It just feels a little barebones despite how much there is.

MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
Some of these aren't NTR, but all of them are corruption:

RE247514 Until Her Amorous Body Corrupts
Thunder Steel Raiouger
Busty Elf Wife and NTR
Amor Magical Academy
Boy Hero Ken Haunted House
RJ132655 - NTRPG1
RJ136304 - NTRPG2
A Virtual Taste of Unfaithfulness
Hentaria Chronicles 1
Hentaria Chronicles 2
Tiina Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison
Welcome to the Sexy Bar
NTR series by author: Orenohut ('Ciella & Luciella' best of lot imo)
&
NTR series by author: Rain Shelter Frog ('Lyne & Elza' my favorite but 'Netoraseki Roku' had more elbow grease & polish put into it)

MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
I kind of like aspects things like this since it helps with replayability. I was amazed playing through Scars of Summer again and finding stuff I didn't even know about. However, it does make my FOMO go crazy as unless there is some in-depth guide, I wonder if there is anything I could have missed. I think the small map of this game doesn't make it hard to find everything though.
I agree. I like games with smaller maps; they can still pack alot of content if the author knows what they are doing. The player shouldn't spend the gaming time doing a long walking simulator.

Games that have empty houses with multiple doors that load into their own cells are the worst.

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
Have some mixed feeling about this game, but overall pretty good.
At first I didn't really like the art style but the scenes are good and it grew on me.

Didn't like some of the hypnosis stuff, feels too forced.
Also small dick MC again, but at least he tried his best so that some bonus point.
And hey, at least there's a "happy" ending.

driade

Jul 15, 2021
can someone tell me if choosing yuri or claire during beginning when the mc think about who he likes actually matter ??

Sep 8, 2021
Was sympathizing with the MC till bro
A. Let the girls get privately searched for literally 0 discernable reason
B. Let his gf get kissed right in his face and did nothing about it.

I like this game, but the lack of responses, or even suspicion from the mc, was really pulling at my immersion. I don't mind oblivious NTR mcs, but idk how faint suspicious thoughts weren't even crossing his mind. Shame, since he had more balls then most mcs of this genre and actually snagged both of the girls as a gf instead of just floundering about. I was kinda rooting for him.

Reactions: drone4of2
4.60 star(s) 26 Votes