• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Complete [縁 -yukari-]Thief and Sword -Complete Translation of Raika's route-

Avallac'h

Jan 2, 2020
Title:
Developer website:
Language: English
Samples:
Desktop 9-3-2020 6-01-33 PM-327.png Desktop 9-3-2020 6-02-22 PM-59.png Desktop 9-3-2020 6-02-46 PM-874.png Desktop 9-3-2020 6-03-06 PM-204.png Desktop 9-3-2020 6-03-44 PM-575.png

Translator page:

Download links:
TAS Raika's branch:
Patch only =

Base game and patch =

This translation patch will fill all the gaps of the anon translator left, completing Raika's story and all her scenes, also I've re-translated some few critical points. The anon translator made a pretty decent work, but some of his files were left in Japanese (together with his English translation in the file) and other things lacking proper revise.

The translation took more work than I expected, the sex scenes took a long time to translate, but now I can say 100% of Raika's route is done.

Now let's talk about the other 2 translations inside the game: First, we have the Shalt's route translation, which contains all her story and scenes translated, and a few scenes that appear in Raika's route, all translated by Rouge translator.
The one I worked on is the incomplete Raika's route translation, which contained about 40% to 50% of her story translated, but none of her scenes, and it was translated by an anonymous translator (I couldn't find the name).

That's why, right now, I'm working in a full-revise patch on Raika's route, when I finish that I'll post here and on my page.

And finally, Darksshades made 2 patches: One translating and editing images, and the other is a no voice cut, that will stop interrupting a voice when you skip to a text.

You can leave me a private message here or on my , I may be busy but I'll respond.

frostlax

Apr 19, 2018
Hi. Nice work with the translation, I wanted to ask if you would happen to have a save with the complete gallery?
I finshed a couple of routes, but I not the sort of guy with the patience to replay a game over and over.

Kuro85

Mar 24, 2018
Hi, firstly Thank You Avallac'h for working on this translation and sharing! It's nice to be able to revisit this game now.

While playing I got an error on Raika's route when reaching the mansion. It is in entry 141 when the error happen and I am on a New Game as well. Does anyone else encounter the same error or knows if there's a way to resolve this?

Error from the log and screenshot:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hmognas

Feb 21, 2021
Hi, firstly Thank You Avallac'h for working on this translation and sharing! It's nice to be able to revisit this game now.

While playing I got an error on Raika's route when reaching the mansion. It is in entry 141 when the error happen and I am on a New Game as well. Does anyone else encounter the same error or knows if there's a way to resolve this?

Error from the log and screenshot:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any fix to this?

Kuro85

Mar 24, 2018
Any fix to this?
Sorry for the very late reply. Unfortunately no.
IIRC what I did was a workaround where I saved right before, moved the save to the original JP version, played past that entry, saved again and moved it back to this version.