Nutsack5

Mar 14, 2023
Ok, so for all those who did not sleep naked on the first time ands has the bug, here's how to un-bug the kimono open air bath scene:

1. Go to saveeditor online
2. Upload your save file
3. Scroll down to the variables section
4. Look for variable#40
5. Set that back to 0
6. Save and replace
7. Play out the scene EXACTLY as KevinMeck wrote
8. When the next day rolls over and you're talking to the guy at the front desk DO NOT AUTO SKIP. It's new dialog telling you to go back to the open air hot spring, lol
thanks dawg it worked for me

Stringedkuboki

Nov 20, 2018
Idk if anyone has the same problem but anytime I use the Z key or the spacebar in a menu or in any cutscene the attack sound plays. This is annoying af especially when I'm trying to watch through the H-scenes and I gotta hear that shit EVERY DAMM TIME. If anyone knows a fix to this I would appreciate it.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Call me crazy but... It would be possible to make a patch so that this is "NTR"? That is, simply changing some dialogues... Or maybe adding some where the MC tells Yuka that he likes her and they are dating or something like that... After breaking the first fragment maybe... And hints could be added of this in some events... For example in the first one of the "forced kiss" in the forest you could add a dialogue of Yuka "thinking" and saying "why didn't I stop him? Even though Satobito is my boyfriend..." I don't know, to really give that sense of NTR to the game, you know? As a separate mod. I would do it but I don't know how to use RPGM

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
Call me crazy but... It would be possible to make a patch so that this is "NTR"? That is, simply changing some dialogues... Or maybe adding some where the MC tells Yuka that he likes her and they are dating or something like that... After breaking the first fragment maybe... And hints could be added of this in some events... For example in the first one of the "forced kiss" in the forest you could add a dialogue of Yuka "thinking" and saying "why didn't I stop him? Even though Satobito is my boyfriend..." I don't know, to really give that sense of NTR to the game, you know? As a separate mod. I would do it but I don't know how to use RPGM
Pretty sure you can edit the json files where the dialogs are located with any text editor, since you don't have the option of RPGM edit.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Why are you talking like Eyepatchwolf?
In any case, you could use translator++ to edit the .json files in the data folder and give a NTR-like context. You can also try and covert the RPGMVP files to PNG and make some edits if you want.

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
brooo i had the same idea, i was about to say this too lol

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes