RPGM Completed Complete Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai [v1.07 ] [Nacchuushou][ESP]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

mrbubbs

Jan 30, 2020
Are there more games from this company Nacchuushou? I have played the manor, the shards, and space ship.
Any games that are very similar would be appreciated. Shorter games with corruption stages and minimal combat?

salvejeanbibi82

Nov 12, 2022
please, I wanted some help because in this game I download and play but when I save the progress and exit it the next day the save does not appear as if I had not even played or if it had simply been deleted, and every time I open the game appears a message written ´´there was a profile error: Your profile cannot be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js. Some resources may not be available. Specify another profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.`` I already downloaded a version of that NW.js. and all that I found on the site itself but none worked, the problem still persists and I don't know how to solve it, can someone help me? please ?

Kenchoo

Aug 19, 2023
Here my completed save for current version, pick the third slot if you came for the fap.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes