Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
048_Ewm5aeYXAA43FQI_orig.jpg

Overview:
YuiHSkyrim is an artist who makes pinups using Skyrim mods. Most of his works include Skyrim creatures fucking pretty girls.​

Updated: 2021-06-08
Artist: YuiHSkyrim -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Mostly in 2k
Pages: 151
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download: - - -

066_EvZkE6WVcAgax0k_orig.jpg 009_EynlpczXEAYDh9I_orig.jpg 015_Eyu8Gt7VoAIDSoR_orig.jpg 025_EycYHrqVIAM0ife_orig.jpg 029_EySdwx6UcAUMlGX_orig.jpg 034_EyNeDo3U4AIVhcd_orig.jpg 036_ExeBm8YVIAI8heN_orig.jpg 040_ExU6kqWUcAA3uh1_orig.jpg 043_ExeBoKcUUAIqwpT_orig.jpg 044_ExD80HgVcAUTxBh_orig.jpg 147_20210520_092427.jpg 129_20210520_095011.jpg 102_20210520_092412.jpg 059_Ev_591wUcAEGqgM_orig.jpg

Last edited:

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
pregnancy tag (nice)
Did you look through it? These collections tend to only have 5-10 preggo pics in the whole pack and you have to sift through a couple hundred pics to find them which bums me out. Also very concerned by the only one I saw in the pre-view was the girl being fucked by bugs.

Reactions: Driver9r

Jun 9, 2018
Damn, I spend 2500+ hrs in Skyrim, never had a will to make screenshots like these. The author, put so much dedication making these screenshots. Kudos for the author tho. (y)

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Did you look through it? These collections tend to only have 5-10 preggo pics in the whole pack and you have to sift through a couple hundred pics to find them which bums me out. Also very concerned by the only one I saw in the pre-view was the girl being fucked by bugs.
Yes this is annoying.
Still, far better than the VN's which flies the pregnancy tag if it mention pregnancy in the text or regularly confused with creampie/impregnation...
Compared to this then there would be an images which has the text "PREGNANCY" and the thread would have that tag.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
YuihSkyrim ? Is that YuiH but with another name ? If that's the case, then you can just join his discord and download all his works through mega links :

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
This is modded skyrim? wow
It's some next level, high quality modding that's what... I wonder if the artist has a list of openly available mods that he uses, or if it's all private and custom models made by himself?

Reactions: Malal and t727

Jagged

Nov 28, 2017
Is there some kind of all-in-one mod pack anywhere to make Skyrim look and play like this? It's annoying having to individually search and download so many different mods.

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
Is there some kind of all-in-one mod pack anywhere to make Skyrim look and play like this? It's annoying having to individually search and download so many different mods.
You could search for a tool named Wabbajack, it's supposed to make most of the mod installing process automatic by installing various modpacks. Also Nexus Mods is gearing up for a similar feature being introduced. I don't use these so that's all I know.

Reactions: Jagged

Jagged

Nov 28, 2017
You could search for a tool named Wabbajack, it's supposed to make most of the mod installing process automatic by installing various modpacks. Also Nexus Mods is gearing up for a similar feature being introduced. I don't use these so that's all I know.
Thanks. How do I use that with the modlist posted above?

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
Thanks. How do I use that with the modlist posted above?
You can't, unless someone made a modlist from those particular mods. Some authors make modlists for use in wabbajack, but for mods not in the modlist you have to install manually. That's why I don't use wabbajack and like to customise my game manually, so I can't help you in that regard. Look up posts from Nexusmods, Loverslab and Reddit for more information.

Jagged

Nov 28, 2017
You can't, unless someone made a modlist from those particular mods. Some authors make modlists for use in wabbajack, but for mods not in the modlist you have to install manually. That's why I don't use wabbajack and like to customise my game manually, so I can't help you in that regard. Look up posts from Nexusmods, Loverslab and Reddit for more information.
Fair enough. Is there any wabbajack list that gives the same results as OP?

IbraElnimr

Aug 22, 2019
skyrim alone isnt enough the artist uses photoshop to edit his screenshots, she also make the poses with blender