RPGM Completed Yui-Chan's experience as a horny landlord [v1.01] [Hourglass & Pencil]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

冷雾

Jul 2, 2018
I have a few questions please. Any help is appreciated.

1. How do you get 100 lewdness? I unlocked all the events and got all the housekeeping parameters to 100% but Yui is stuck at 96 lewdness.
  2. What content does 100 lewdness unlock? Walking around naked I presume?
  3. Some residents have less than 100% intimacy for me. Does it unlock more content at 100% intimacy?
  4. Does sleeping through till the end of the 60-day period unlock any content? I am at 20ish-th day.

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
I have a few questions please. Any help is appreciated.

1. How do you get 100 lewdness? I unlocked all the events and got all the housekeeping parameters to 100% but Yui is stuck at 96 lewdness.
  2. What content does 100 lewdness unlock? Walking around naked I presume?
  3. Some residents have less than 100% intimacy for me. Does it unlock more content at 100% intimacy?
  4. Does sleeping through till the end of the 60-day period unlock any content? I am at 20ish-th day.
1. You can upload photos on her blog using computer in her room. Try to upload cosplay and nude photos, maybe that's what will give you last points cause I have all 100.
2. Yes
3. Unfortunately it doesn't =(
4. You'll get a short ending with previously seen picture. At 100 lewdness it would be a gangbang with all residents and some (funny?) comments from them. Don't know about other endings though.

Reactions: Sephinar

冷雾

Jul 2, 2018
1. You can upload photos on her blog using computer in her room. Try to upload cosplay and nude photos, maybe that's what will give you last points cause I have all 100.
2. Yes
3. Unfortunately it doesn't =(
4. You'll get a short ending with previously seen picture. At 100 lewdness it would be a gangbang with all residents and some (funny?) comments from them. Don't know about other endings though.
Thank you for the reply.

I tried the selfies but lewdness is still stuck at 96. I wonder why :/

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
Thank you for the reply.

I tried the selfies but lewdness is still stuck at 96. I wonder why :/
Maybe it's a bug? I tried your save and looks like you have the information about all the residents but I actually have a bug and can't see room 201 info in my saves.
Here's my save with full lewdness and on day 59 if you wanna see gangbang-ending.

Reactions: 冷雾

vanquito

Jul 23, 2017
now i can go to the apartments at night (only if i don't go home) but nothing happen
pd: i'm stuck in lewdness 87

prosimimoo

Aug 1, 2017
Man, this game was so close to being good. I don't understand the mindset of some of these game devs. If they make a game about sex, why are they so resistant to putting adequate sex scenes? I spent a bunch of days thinking one person who explicitly seemed to suggest that he will plow her the next time she comes to his room would've had more scenes... then nothing.

I mean it's basically cock block incarnate

unblossomed

Jan 6, 2020
Am i the only one who thinks this game isnt complete? It feels like the creator had a couple of things he wanted to do and a couple of things he knew he needed to do but put them off for later, then instead of coming back and doing them, the moment he finished the main story he dropped the project entirely and released it.

Reactions: Dukedom and Noburu

Noburu

Jan 10, 2019
so yah the game could be more.
and for the ones stucked at 96 lwd
i guess it's the bug at 103 magically completing the 4th? or 3rd? event box when you first greet him
(for me at least)

Dukedom

Jan 25, 2020
Uhm, did the translator modify something in the game? I started to translate this game to my language, and find some text that not appear in the game. Maybe this game have more content than what we played?

NotFemale

Apr 21, 2020
after playing this game for a hole 2 hours i noticed that u cant re-watch the events, i finished every event and maxed everything to 100% and sitll got 40 days left and i after spaming day and night in one room ( i know that u can check if they'r inside the room or not ) nothing was happening so i think that 60 days is way to much cuz u can finish it faster and after finishing u cant re-watch events either so i spend extra 15 min finishing the remaining days in the bed :D and.... it was waist of time. Thank you.

fapboy3456

Aug 26, 2021
i discovered 2 endings 1st is gangbam 2nd is the slacking ending(how to get this) sleep for 60 days is really a hard one and boring you need to spam till night but the ending kinda funny

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes