3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Galgantis

Sep 23, 2020
Hi! there is any way to export old version save on the new game version?
Also an other question, I'm stuck at Emilia level 7 event (when the MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
because the time is running too fast (or I am too slow), any suggestion?
Thanks!
Version 0.1.7 is released! it should be less grindy now.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Version 0.1.7 is released! it should be less grindy now.

View attachment 3037941
I've been testing it out.
It doesn't seem to have fixed the grind yet and is a bit clunky to swap modes and it eats valuable flirt match time to do so.

New modes: I always failed while attempting to test out the new modes since the other 2 modes don't increase the love stat and the timer doesn't pause while you are switching modes.
They are interesting concepts, but I ultimately ended up not using the other modes for now.

Possible fix: set the modes to a specific key so they are easy to swap to without menuing or set it so the right mouse button toggles through them. That will at least eliminate the time needed to swap back and forth.

Grind issue: As far as the grind, it seems almost worse than before because the hearts aren't showing up as frequently...not that I think more hearts will do much to lessen the grind. The major issue is that the charm needed to increase your level keeps going up, but the amount of charm you earn never increases, only the amount of love you get per match. So as your lvl goes up the amount of time/charm you need to earn gets to what feels like crazy high amounts.

Simplest Fix: since the amount of charm you earn never increases, just standardize the amount needed to lvl. 100 or the current 1st lvls amount of 75 seems about right. Just toss out gradually increasing the charm needed to lvl. People still get the satisfaction of the stat increase making things easier as well as having to spend a little bit of time earning it.

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Wulf Grayheart

One other idea for the sex scenes. The paths that the scenes can take are diverse, which is great. However, sometimes it's hard to figure how to fill one bar instead of the other, so you might not get the new path your hoping for (which quickest way to solve that it to quit and start the day over, especially in Sascha's case). This results in what can feel like a frustrating sex scene grind, pun not intended.

I have 2 ideas to make that less frustrating:
1. Once a bar is filled, you don't need to fill it again it will be full and you can select it at the start of that scene, only new bars will filled.
2. Bars that have filled before fill at an increased speed, but don't skip to the next scene. Instead, they become a button that you can select to go to that next scene. That way there is still interaction with that scene before skipping to the next and if someone is trying to get the new scene it won't auto skip down an old path they don't want.
Scenes that haven't been seen before would still increase at the normal speed and auto skip as they currently do.
(you found a good speed by the way, I never felt like it was impossible to beat the timer and it still is fairly down to the wire sometimes)

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
I look forward to seeing what your fix is for the lvl grind is. As is, I had to find the save file and alter the charm. There's alot of different ways to fix it. I'm sure you have a thought in mind so I'll wait to see what happens in the next update before giving my thoughts.

One thing you might fix is making it more clear that a 2nd area in the forest exists. I literally finished every other part of the game and set the game to the side after several days of playing thinking the story had reached it's conclusion till more updates. Then I saw a reply about a part I hadn't played and found out I hadn't fully seen every part of the map.

Now for a few other notes and questions:

Is it possible to "finish" the shower peeking scene?
It seems like at a certain point it just turns red automatically. After 30+ attempts, maxing my sneak and progressing the scene via lightning fast left and rights that literally see nothing of the scene. I still get caught before the scene comes to a conclusion similar to Chloe's. If there is an actually end programed into that scene. The sneak mechanic might need some tweeking for that scene. It's seems darn near impossible, or if it is, it requires such fast peeking that it defeats the purpose because you don't get to see the scene in order to progress it.

The sex scenes...
Lily and Chloe are well balanced when it comes to timer vs the bars you have to fill. Emelia and Sascha are another story, I have yet to fully complete their scenes. I get close, but that damn timer beats the final blue bar every time.
Also:
- How do you decide which bar gets filled?
- What significance does each bar have?
- Why do the extra bars beyond the blue one appear? They seem to fluxuate between 1,2,3 randomly even between attempts. What is the deciding factor on how many bars show up during a scene? What does the player need to do on their end for those bars to show up consistantly?

From what I can tell, blue ends the scene no matter how far in you are, signifying you came. Green progresses, red maybe progresses an alternate set of scenes from green...I'm not sure, I can't recall if it was the one that randomly decided to fill one time or not.
Some sort of explaination beyond the starting dream where it just says "do circles on the point to fill the bar" would be great. Maybe add it to the Lily route since it seems she gets to the sex stuff the fastest. or have a flag for the weird chip in our head to give a tutorial scene when we first initiate one of those scenes for the first time in the game.

Great game so far, keep up the good work.

PS, went ahead and rated/reviewed a game for the first time, because you deserve WAY more than a 2 star from someone who barely played once they saw the grind hurdle.
(no offense meant if that reviewer is still in here, I wouldn't have gotten that far either if I hadn't cheated the charm. I understand the frustration you voiced in your review.)
I found the save file locations, mind me asking how you were able to change variables?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
YugemboCampusCrush-0.1.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Will they finish it one day? What is the end of the current version?
I am missing some kind of gallery...
per the announcement on the games discord. It seems to be on hold since 12/5. They stopped charging their patrons and stopped developement till they get enough patrons to reach a monthly income goal that they feel is necessary to pay the team to continue developement on the game. No postings have happened on the discord since 12/5. It's possibly dead, but their current official stance is "On hold".

No gallery at the moment, just replayable scenes once you unlock them.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes