Others [Yu-RIS Engine] VENUS Game Collection Translation Request

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
Still nothing eh?
Such a shame T.T
Koto plus is soooooo hot compared to koto
Wonder why the method works for koto but not koto plus, seems like it would be the same thing
Still nothing my friend. I'm always here and awaiting an answer, but for now I'm sitting like a chicken. The sad thing is, the translation is complete. It's just the hacking part is always the one we can never figure out. But such is the translators' life.

Reactions: baggotswaggot

YounTL

Apr 23, 2023
Is your translation manual or machine translated?
Kinda hard to see how you could do manual translation for all of these titles without checking if you could make it work for at least 1 title first.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Is your translation manual or machine translated?
Kinda hard to see how you could do manual translation for all of these titles without checking if you could make it work for at least 1 title first.
Its definitely mtl, but its better then no translation

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
yeah redsugoi, but manual or not it doesn't matter. We have no way of hacking the game, so it's pointless.

YounTL

Apr 23, 2023
Too bad but I'm not a fan of MTL. I did plan to pick up these titles and translate them eventually since I'm a big fan of VENUS, but I'm still caught up with another project at the moment.
If these are proper manual translation, I could try taking a stab at it.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Too bad but I'm not a fan of MTL. I did plan to pick up these titles and translate them eventually since I'm a big fan of VENUS, but I'm still caught up with another project at the moment.
Well if you ever do translate venus games, I think you can skip Natsugami-ke ni Okita Koto cause half of the H scenes in that are with a flaccid dick
Natsugami-ke ni Okita Koto PLUS however is friggen great
......until the endings

Last edited:

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Using GARbro-Mod-1.0.0.8 for extraction, Translator++4.9.28 for translating, and the yu-ris 0474.008 SDK for packing, I've made an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v17461

This patch is incomplete and potentially broken, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.
If someone knows how to translate yu-ris stuff properly, please tell me.
The Akina hen patch is for the game....I think

Last edited:

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
We will be translating manually both Natsugami Family games. If a MTL is released, we will drop the project.
And yes, we are currently able to translate any Venus VNs.

Reactions: phestonia

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
We will be translating manually both Natsugami Family games. If a MTL is released, we will drop the project.
Please translate them. I will be dropping translations for this author because I gave up on trying to hack venus games. They're impossible. I don't know how you're able to do it, but if you don't mind sharing I'd like to know for educational purposes.

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Please translate them. I will be dropping translations for this author because I gave up on trying to hack venus games. They're impossible. I don't know how you're able to do it, but if you don't mind sharing I'd like to know for educational purposes.
I wouldn't mind sharing our methods, but it's likely they will be used to MTL all of them even when there are manual translations being made. So won't do it for now.

Reactions: Blake639
Mar 1, 2019
The only thing is that you've chosen the worst venus games to translate. The first natsugami game was so shit that the authour had to change the whole game in natsugami 2. I hope you would've instead translated kinkomogi hodeserate or girl chise those are fucking bangers

Red_Blitz10

Nov 12, 2018
I wouldn't mind sharing our methods, but it's likely they will be used to MTL all of them even when there are manual translations being made. So won't do it for now.
Could you please share it to us since I would also like to translate a YuRis game. I was able to extract the data.ypf but my problem is that I don't how to extract the text from the .ybn files.

Reactions: Blake639

tupaiii

Jun 28, 2021
Could you please share it to us since I would also like to translate a YuRis game. I was able to extract the data.ypf but my problem is that I don't how to extract the text from the .ybn files.
did you find the way? I also manage to extract but cannot extract text from .ybn files

YounTL

Apr 23, 2023
I'm about to finish my current project. I'll likely pick up Summer Salt afterwards.