Others Completed Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition [Final] [Megamisofuto]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Did dev ever intend to add her as LI? Afaik we got teased with the picture of her only.
1716203998593.png
This is the closest we got to "Nana route", a novel with harem ending and original author's illustrations.

The sad part is in the comments of that article, the dev said they gave up on further development of Konko game. They've also been busy with other projects so them suddenly changing their mind and making an update/dlc/sequel is highly unlikely. Maybe some other circle will pick up the characters? We can only dream.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Guess dev is heading to make another RNG-grind of 1 roll gacha in another game. Fucking timesink system.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
View attachment 3653163
This is the closest we got to "Nana route", a novel with harem ending and original author's illustrations.

The sad part is in the comments of that article, the dev said they gave up on further development of Konko game. They've also been busy with other projects so them suddenly changing their mind and making an update/dlc/sequel is highly unlikely. Maybe some other circle will pick up the characters? We can only dream.
If they actually gave up on continued development of the game then they need to fix their dlsite page as they're lying about future planned content:

1716217981241.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: GreenPee

gerome90s

Apr 6, 2024
Hi, the game was working just fine, but at some point just just froze, and had to close it, but now when I try to run the game, I just end up with black/dark screen. I tried to change the game location, changed the compatibility modes, downloaded different versions, turned off the antivirus, but none of those worked. Any Idea?
Thanks.

gayfart42069

Mar 15, 2023
View attachment 3653163

In case any of you gooners wanna read this light novel and see the art and whatnot, I bought it myself through a japanese e-book site using my lunch money for the day, and then used a macro to screenshot every page in high quality as well as rip the art directly using a script I found online. I put it into a zip folder which you can find at this link that I've deliberately uncensored for unregistered users because fuck forums that force you to register for accounts just to see links and shit. It's censored, in japanese only (use ichigo reader or something to translate), and fairly short. This shit took about 20 to 30 minutes and it definitely was not worth it. But feast your eyes I guess.

Maybe I should've bought that quarter pounder meal instead...

https://drive(.)google(.)com/file/d/1cB_dVWE3LqncsRAcNsYqb1drTm20Z6Qr/view?usp=sharing

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes