Your Top 3

tomcire

Jun 12, 2018
Of course it may have been changed a lot due the change of my own taste, but I, right now, ended with these 3 games. Probably they are what I expect from a game with a lot of erotic content.

1. Solvalley School
2. Mythic Manor
3. Harem Hotel

Honorable mention: Battle of the Bulges

I still have the desire to build my own game one day for my personal satisfation, I already made a couple of prototype but I ended freezing because I didn't know where I was going to, I had no real idea of what I wanted. To clear my mind I started thinking about it and... voilat!
Here we are. Now I finally understand what I want, my game will still wait some years before its release, but I know where to start.
1: Sort of sandbox, but with limited parameters. The games I have listed may have some flaws about this aspect, but their parameter systems are focused on moving on the story and not in mindless grinding. The grind part should just pace the scenes between them to give a sense of achievement without provoking frustration.
2: Story driven sandbox: many stories, many short stories weaved together but with their own weft, still, even if the progression is heavily based on the picked story arc the player should have the sense of freedom to explore the environment .
3: Huge amount of comedy and nonsense.
4: Satire (Solvalley) is welcome
5: No game over: the player is the master of the game, even if there may be some plot twist or even some tension there should be always a turn back point for the character, no fatal mistakes.
6: Easy challenges: sure the sense of achievement is nice, but how about no?
7: Replayable scenes: I don't replay them much actually but... I do sometimes. Replaying an entire game for a single scene is very annoying, as I found really annoying replaying an entire novel to see all the tree of choice.

I hope that making a list like that may help you to clear your thoughts too.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
My top 3 is hard to decide, its constantly changing as I play new games.

Lab Rats, has me very impressed, but its far from perfect.
Young Wife Souffle, is hot but the gameplay is mediocre
Witch Trainer Mod by Feodosiy, is great in every way except how grindy it is.

I can't decide!

As for your game, learn from the mistakes that others have made, PLEASE, learn from their mistakes. Shoot for something like Lab Rats but with smoother gameplay, and you'd have my support.

Reactions: tomcire

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Do Love Me Seriously. Probably going to stay my fave series. The girls are all awesome.

Yumina the Ethereal. Fantastic game with a unique take on debating and combat.

Roundscape Adorevia. I've spent so many hours in this game it's unreal. It was either going to be this or Last Sovereign but Roundscape had to take it just for how long i've played it. Plus Clawyn.

It's a tough one. There are a ton more games I play and love like Heavy Five, Last Sovereign, Opala Origins, Renryuu Ascension, Daughter of Essence, Desecration of Wings, Wicked Choices, Sisterly Lust, Where the Heart is, My Sister My Roommate and a few more that I always feel bad for leaving them out.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

These two are miles ahead as far as my preferences go. Picking the third is tricky, there are multiple contenders, but I'll choose the one I'm currently anticipating the most of those.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DrackDrap

HairyUncle

Jun 7, 2017

All very good, my boy (y)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Top "New" games, games that have been around for just a few months or less

Being A DIK: Great renders, best animations I've seen in a game.

City of Broken Dreamers: Great renders, interesting story and characters too.

Heavy Fire: Cool story, good renders and the characters are good

Top overall games that are still in development. Trying to pick some of the lesser known ones.

Lexi: Super interesting characters and story. PS: Get well soon Chatterbox :)

Alexandra: Good story, like the dialog quite a bit and the interactions between characters.

Haley's Story: Very good story, like the dynamic between MC and Haley a lot.

Damn near impossible to pick, it changes every other week. Probably can pick 10-15 games to swap around as 'Top Games"

Ataly

Jan 25, 2019
Very hard to choose TOP3, but

1. (best game so far. Everything is perfect here)
3. ex aequo with

haven't played yet, but it's quite promising.

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017