Your Top 10

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
That's the problem of most of our games. They're all harems and monogamy isn't an option sadly. That's bad for me as I can't find a game here that would have even a bit romance in it. It's hard to create a romance when our MC is banging every female he can.
Have you tried 'My new roommate'? If not, you should give it a try. Lovely little game and mainly focused on monogamy (unless you choose a 'bad' option). It's completed, end comes a bit abrupt, but still very worthwhile imo.

You can find it here:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Have you tried 'My new roommate'? If not, you should give it a try. Lovely little game and mainly focused on monogamy (unless you choose a 'bad' option). It's completed, end comes a bit abrupt, but still very worthwhile imo.
Will check it. Thanks

Reactions: Barioz

Jansen

May 8, 2017
My List of Top 10:
1. Lily of the Valley
2. Anna's Exciting Adventures.
3. Dreams of Desire
4. Second Happiness.
5. Elena's Life
6. Max's Life.
7. Man of the House.
8. My Summertime Saga.
9. Adventures of Willy D.
10. NLT Games / IC-STOR Games.

New Projects: (My Next Top 10 Which can or may not replace the Existing ones depending on contents/updates after v0.3 or 0.4 are out).
1. A Wife and Mother.
2. The Family Secrets.
3. Love & Submission.
4. Timestamps.
5. Milf in Time.
6. Dark Neighborhood.
7. Lewis Mints - Summer of Love.
8. Milftoon Drama.
9. Angelica's Temptation.
10. Jessi - A Mother's Sin.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
hmm, gonna try and throw then out there in no particular order:
- Dating My Daughter
- Parental Love
- My Sweet Neighbors
- Dreams of Desire
- My Sister Mia/Summer With Mia
- A wife and mother
- Angelica's temptations
- I love daddy
- Nightclub
- Dreaming of Dana

All for very different reasons

BananaCyanide

Donor
Jun 1, 2017
Wow, your banana must have been strong today. Where did you get it and can you save some for me? :coldsweat::coldsweat:
Come brother, to the mighty dungeon of discord and we will express feelings to each other with great sincere sentences to each other, I am a blessed positive reputed banana, I only cause great mayhem for great reasons with no fake news but real news dot too late to put the dot dot so i put dot in words to dot the sentence of dotting the dot heheheh and dot

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I'm glad to see a thread like this.
This forum is great for finding download links or info on games you already know about, but for finding new games it's kind of crappy.
The Games subforum is massively bloated with no-content 'version 0.02' games that won't be worth looking at for atleast a year.

I'm fine with talking about promising games still in development, but so many of these 'games' look like they've barely been started. To say nothing of how 90% of them seem to use that horrifyingly uncanny 3D poser for 'artwork'
Ugh. I don't know why people seem to flock to this program.
I guess it's a quick and cheap way to design characters for people who can't draw, but everyone made in it comes out looking like a blow-up doll.
Not one of the better makes of blowup doll either, the fucked up creepy ones.

Anyway, I don't have ten, but number one with a bullet is The Last Sovereign.

#1: TLS
#2: Noxian Nights
#3: Something Unlimited
#4: Kingdom of Deception
#5: Rogue-like

Something like that?

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
- Big brother
- Summertime Saga
- IS by Icstor
- Sex and sex again
- The family secret
- Milfs villa
- Parental Love
- Dreams of desire
- IS 2 by Icstor
- Teen sex quest (before the remake)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I'm glad to see a thread like this.
This forum is great for finding download links or info on games you already know about, but for finding new games it's kind of crappy.
The Games subforum is massively bloated with no-content 'version 0.02' games that won't be worth looking at for atleast a year.

I'm fine with talking about promising games still in development, but so many of these 'games' look like they've barely been started. To say nothing of how 90% of them seem to use that horrifyingly uncanny 3D poser for 'artwork'
Ugh. I don't know why people seem to flock to this program.
I guess it's a quick and cheap way to design characters for people who can't draw, but everyone made in it comes out looking like a blow-up doll.
Not one of the better makes of blowup doll either, the fucked up creepy ones.

Anyway, I don't have ten, but number one with a bullet is The Last Sovereign.

#1: TLS
#2: Noxian Nights
#3: Something Unlimited
#4: Kingdom of Deception
#5: Rogue-like

Something like that?
Some of us are simply over the uncanny valley. I think it's actually rare these days that they look that bad. I wouldn't say every game has the best characters, but I'd say most have something that looks more akin to a real doll than to any sort of cheap product.

It's kinda sad that you won't even consider them, since they do make up the majority, they have a lot of trash, but I think my top 10 only has one 2d game in it. There are some I'm waiting for more from, but for now just the one.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I don't want to change the direction of this thread, but I'm very curious about anyone's Top 10 list of completed games. I was trying to come up with a list in my head, and it seems like there are so few so completed games out there compared to how many that are still in development that it's hard to make a list that isn't composed mostly of games from the wayback machine. My initial list is looking like this... (and I'm only posting games with CGs, leaving out some AIF classics).

1. Anything by Goblinboy (SD3, Meteor, Tesliss Equation)
2. Emily: Sister Attraction by Palmer (not as technically proficient as Goblinboy's games, but the hottest sex scenes I've played in any game, ever, by a lot. I love this game).
3. The Elsa, Jessika, Chloe games by Tlaero and Mortze
4. Getting to know Christine by Tlaero
4.5 (Edited because I can't believe I forgot the Pervert Action series by BBBen)
5. A couple of the Virtual Date games by Chaotic are outstanding (Betsy, Tara 3 come to mind). Many of his games are buggy crapfests, though
6. I Love Daddy (criminally underrated Renpy game and the first game on my list that isn't several years old)
7. Dreaming of Dana (lol I know it's not finished, I'm totally cheating, but it will be in a few weeks, so why the hell not?)
8. Ummm, maybe one of ICSTOR's games? They were kinda hot
9. ??? I dunno, maybe one of the LOP games if I thought about it...? I remember enjoying some, but I never go back to them.
10. Zoe's Temptation (I enjoyed this game midrun, and right now there's a zip file on my hard drive dated 10-28-2017, which I haven't played yet, but I'm gonna guess I'll enjoy it when I get around to it, so I'm throwing it on this list even though I've never played the finished version).

And Pusooy gets an honorable mention, even if his "games" aren't really games. The girls in Beach Party are a fucking smokeshow.

If anyone has a list of Top 10 list of finished games, I'd love to see what I'm missing!

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I don't want to change the direction of this thread, but I'm very curious about anyone's Top 10 list of completed games. I was trying to come up with a list in my head, and it seems like there are so few so completed games out there compared to how many that are still in development that it's hard to make a list that isn't composed mostly of games from the wayback machine. My initial list is looking like this... (and I'm only posting games with CGs, leaving out some AIF classics).

1. Anything by Goblinboy (SD3, Meteor, Tesliss Equation)
2. Emily: Sister Attraction by Palmer (not as technically proficient as Goblinboy's games, but the hottest sex scenes I've played in any game, ever, by a lot. I love this game).
3. The Elsa, Jessika, Chloe games by Tlaero and Mortze
4. Getting to know Christine by Tlaero
5. A couple of the Virtual Date games by Chaotic are outstanding (Betsy, Tara 3 come to mind). Many of his games are buggy crapfests, though
6. I Love Daddy (criminally underrated Renpy game and the first game on my list that isn't several years old)
7. Dreaming of Dana (lol I know it's not finished, I'm totally cheating, but it will be in a few weeks, so why the hell not?)
8. Ummm, maybe one of ICSTOR's games? They were kinda hot
9. ??? I dunno, maybe one of the LOP games if I thought about it...? I remember enjoying some, but I never go back to them.
10. Zoe's Temptation (I enjoyed this game midrun, and right now there's a zip file on my hard drive dated 10-28-2017, which I haven't played yet, but I'm gonna guess I'll enjoy it when I get around to it, so I'm throwing it on this list even though I've never played the finished version).

And Pusooy gets an honorable mention, even if his "games" aren't really games. The girls in Beach Party are a fucking smokeshow.

If anyone has a list of Top 10 list of finished games, I'd love to see what I'm missing!
I really haven't played many that are completed. I only really got into this a month ago. I've browsed around looking for some before, but only liked one or two.

I Love Daddy is probably my favourite game I've found. It's complete, it left me wanting more every time I played it, even with the darker mute depressing endings. After I have written and released my game I'm gonna ask the Dev if he'd be interested in a sequel if I wrote it.

I kinda liked My Legacy. It's very simple and unpolished, but the idea of the Schizophrenic MC and the overall incest theme made it interesting and fun.

I'm fairly certain they're the only ones I've played that are complete and not Japanese.

Reactions: fauxplayer

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I don't want to change the direction of this thread, but I'm very curious about anyone's Top 10 list of completed games.

Don't worry, as I wrote in OP the thread is about making ppl aware of good games and share recommendations. Whether they are completed or still in development doesn't really matter.

Hmm, 10 completed games are a bit hard, but here are some:

. The Artifact 1-3 (nice animations and funny minigames)
. Incest Adventure (sister game of TA with similar qualities)
. My new Roommate (refreshing monogamy love/romantic game)
. My legacy (first game of saddog who now works on The Tyrant)

ICSTOR's games
. Milf's control
. Milf's Villa
(haven't played Incest Story 1&2 yet)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Don't worry, as I wrote in OP the thread is about making ppl aware of good games and share recommendations. If they are completed or still in development doesn't really matter.

Hmm, 10 completed games are a bit hard, but here are some:

. The Artifact 1-3 (nice animations and funny minigames)
. Incest Adventure (sister game of TA with similar qualities)
. My new Roommate (refreshing monogamy love/romantic game)
. My legacy (first game of saddog who now works on The Tyrant)

ICSTOR's games
. Milf's control
. Milf's Villa
(haven't played Incest Story 1&2 yet)
I forgot my new roommate, that one wasn't bad.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I forgot about My New Roommate! I liked how that game was constructed. I wasn't initially a big fan of the "convince a lesbian that she prefers guys (YOU!)" angle, but that's a good call. That game worked for me overall.

I do remember playing My Legacy before it was finished. There were things I liked about it, but I guess I wasn't into the "impregnation as a goal" element. That fetish doesn't bother me by any means; it just didn't lead me to come back for more. Thanks darth and barioz--I'll check that one out again. Haha and thanks for confirming that creating a top 10 list of "next-gen" completed games is hard!

I have "played" (is that the right word?) some Japanese entries. I didn't even think of them because I feel like I'm reading a novel with a few choices here and there rather than a game, but some of those authors really know how to create good character arcs.

But that reminds me that I left off the Pervert Action series by BBBen. Shame on me. Those are Top 5.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I forgot about My New Roommate! I liked how that game was constructed. I wasn't initially a big fan of the "convince a lesbian that she prefers guys (YOU!)" angle, but that's a good call. That game worked for me overall.
IIRC she was not a lesbian but bi and even had boyfriends before she met the MC.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
No order as far as 1 being tops down to 10 just games I favor!

Claire's Quest
Long Live The Princess
Peasant's Quest
Farmer's Dreams
Renryuu Ascension
Man Of The House
The Proteus Effect
AloneXP
Valiant Warrior Astrid
Summertime Saga

Side note: Noxian Nights could be in the list, but my list is compiled based on incomplete games still in development and getting updated.

Another game -- Loki's Corruption, which was suppose to be finished sometime ago but the dev keeps updating the games art, graphics, game play.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
IIRC she was not a lesbian but bi and even had boyfriends before she met the MC.
Yea, you are correct; I could have elaborated or been clearer. I was referring to my memory of first downloading it based on the description and thinking "not sure about this, but let's give it a go." IIRC she first presents herself as lesbian and only later do you find out she's bi and is "in play." That's what I meant by initially I wasn't big fan of the angle, but the game worked because it created a viable tension at first and then later allowed the player to break through it in a believable way given what we learn about her as we play. Haha now I want to download it again and replay!

Reactions: Barioz

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Side note: Noxian Nights could be in the list, but my list is compiled based on incomplete games still in development and getting updated.
Any other recommendations for completed games you think merit attention?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Any other recommendations for completed games you think merit attention?
Loki's Corruption
A Zombies Life by Nergal (final beta 2) while it is completed it is slightly unfinished and the dev disappeared, something about personal issues.

There's probably a few others but their not coming to mind right now.

Bix Lewd

Aug 10, 2016
1. Rogue-like Evolution
2. Witch Trainer
3. Summertime Saga
4. The Twist
5. Jack o Nine Tails
6. Son of a Bitch
7. Wife Trainer
8. Behind the Dune
9. Dreams of Desire
10. Snow Daze

I wish I could get into the idea of being a woman who gets raped a lot. There seem to be a lot of quality fem protag games :(

A

asplt

1. Dating My Daughter
2. Parental Love
3. My Sweet Neighbors
4. Teacher's Pet
5. Big Brother

6. Daughter Saga
7. Dual Family
8. Depraved Awakening
9. Babysitter
10. Au-pair Innocence