• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Your Suggestions & Opinions About My New Game

MrMonster

Nov 15, 2017
Hello Guys,

First of all sorry for my English. I am planning to make a new and awesome game for you. I just need your opinions about my new character. Does she look hot or ugly. What sould change about her. Its up to you. :) These are renders without detailed make up and peoper lighting. Just pre renders.

PS: Since i am not very good with English. Maybe some of you would like to help me with translations.

Thank You.

MrMonster

Nov 15, 2017
I have made several changes to characters appearance like hair little bit makeup, still changing her body to find best fit. What do you think about new look of her fellas ?

The game's core story will be about a landlady her husband their family and MC. Beleive me i am thinking a very very dirty story with at lest 25 female and 10 male characters. (for cheating, not gay *) If you also have suggestions about games story please share it. :)

PS: Only 25% rendered again. Because there are so much details in character.

Last edited:

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
In my opinion, yes. I would have liked it more if she had a smaller butt and breasts. Narrower hips and generally smaller. But no anorexia ;)

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Ok i have made quick change to her body for your opinion mate. She is way smaller now. What do you think ? :)
PS: She's not happy because you called her big :D
Sorry for quick uncompleted renders :D
YES better, but that's just my opinion. There are many guys who like big women so she shouldn't be unhappy. :)
No reason to apologize you are doing a good job (y)

Reactions: dog3y3

MrMonster

Nov 15, 2017
YES better, but that's just my opinion. There are many guys who like big women so she shouldn't be unhappy. :)
No reason to apologize you are doing a good job (y)
Ty man. I will share new changes here in future. I am still not sure to make this game but if i have free time why not :)
Ty again for sharing yorur opinions :)
PS: She sent u a photo :D

Sounds like a NTR game, pass.
If you mean cuckolding, yes. Otherwise no. MC will never share a woman with anyone. He will be always bull.

Pippone

Feb 7, 2018
Hello Guys,

First of all sorry for my English. I am planning to make a new and awesome game for you. I just need your opinions about my new character. Does she look hot or ugly. What sould change about her. Its up to you. :) These are renders without detailed make up and peoper lighting. Just pre renders.

PS: Since i am not very good with English. Maybe some of you would like to help me with translations.

Thank You.
she's fantastic! 9/10
https://f95zone.to/threads/your-sug...ut-my-new-game.35083/#lg=post-2270475&slide=1

Pippone

Feb 7, 2018
Ok i have made quick change to her body for your opinion mate. She is way smaller now. What do you think ? :)
PS: She's not happy because you called her big :D
Sorry for quick uncompleted renders :D
nooo :( first version was perfect!! now she is too slim :( I like (very) busty xD

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
She is okay, but not my type. If you're asking if she has any ugly things - no, she looks perfectly fine, 100% fappable.

dog3y3

Nov 13, 2022
Mr. Monster, any more on this? I liked your initial model, then when you thinned her frame a bit, she really got hot. i would love to see more.
I can't translate (I only know a little German), but I can write American English very well. If you would like some assistance, please ask.