Ren'Py Abandoned Your Sissy Life [v1.9.4] [Sissy Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
why is the person on the left looking at the camera in every pick? shouldnt they be looking at the other person?

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
Huh? I remember playing this back when and just looked at where it got stowed. It is version 1.1-market and definitely is a Renpy based VN. I'm a Linux guy and don't even bother to look for Unity downloads because I can't unpack and fix whatever bullshit the dev might try to pull with game mechanics. I also don't want to be bothered with having to throw stuff into Wine because these commercial game engines have their heads so deeply up Redmond's ass.
I don't recommend doing it for this game, but for games that are actually worth it, you could use a VM. Instead of fucking with whatever nonsense creator #3097 does, just make a smaller computer inside your actual computer, just to run and fuck with the games that aren't on your OS, or have problems that are easier to fix in another one. You can even set up shared folders, so you can download it normally, then move it into the shared folder and open up the virtual machine to install and run it. I mean, you will end up having to use an OS that isn't your favorite, but some games are worth it. This one isn't, but some are.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I don't think an uncensored version exists.
I have seen very few and I can't remember the name of the one I am thinking of, but it was Japanese, and it was uncensored. I also read that they can do it, but it has to be outside of Japan.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I am intimately familiar with VM's and hypervisors and have used them since before SVM hardware virtualization became a thing on AMD Hammer chipsets (they scooped Intel and were first). I cheered when virtio type drivers became a thing in Linux kernels. I've also used Citrix since before it got assimilated by M$ to become the Winders 95 (or was it 98?) Terminal Server Edition. So yeah, probably longer than some people have been alive around these parts. I've used them to spin up Winders VMs to do yearly tax shit because the two US corporate parasites have lobbied to keep tax prep private and costing $$$ rather than let the IRS handle it for free and ACTUALLY OFFERED A NATIVE LINUX DOWNLOAD YOU GRIFTER A$$HOLES. I've used them to capture downloads from Winders only installers when WINE didn't have enough of the quirks and bugs implemented to get them to run. And, of course, I've used WINE and jumped through hoops to get favorite games like Skyrim and some of the Fallout series to run (often better).

I just don't have to hassle with all of this to get Renpy downloads to run. Unity? Those guys can go fuck off along with H&R Block and the other tax prep grifter that I used to use back in the day before I found out that they had a new copy protection thing that wanted to violate the boot block space on my system hard drive.

I don't recommend doing it for this game, but for games that are actually worth it, you could use a VM. Instead of fucking with whatever nonsense creator #3097 does, just make a smaller computer inside your actual computer, just to run and fuck with the games that aren't on your OS, or have problems that are easier to fix in another one. You can even set up shared folders, so you can download it normally, then move it into the shared folder and open up the virtual machine to install and run it. I mean, you will end up having to use an OS that isn't your favorite, but some games are worth it. This one isn't, but some are.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
I am Playing version 1.6 from the beginning.
SO, I am Just curious,...wear
In The beginning of the Game, Our MC; even IF He Is a Beta "Sissy Bitch"! HE is STILL Male,... :unsure: :unsure:
So, WHY does He Look like he has a Female body??
Is he secretly taking hormones or something??
Censored, SERIOUSLY?? (Is This a Japanese game?)
Can We At Least Get an Uncensored version? or a Mod!
Censorship Sucks!!
These and all others questions about the pics and their quality can be answered by "bad choice of assets".
But at least it's improving. The new cock of the futa, although badly drawn, it's now the same color as the rest of her skin.

ohdear ohgeez

Jun 19, 2019
Question: There are so many sissy/feminization works but where are the masculinization works?

At utter most I do find girls growing cocks but often without balls even or being all muscle (merely lean with six pack) in the first place, never mind me preferring #NoBalls (and soft tummies). It's obvious discrimination that they don't lose their breasts and get rugged features. Plus they need a lot of hair, everywhere, beards included.

On topic of the work here: Well, it is more of an asset mash than an asset flip/steal and a bad one at that.

One 'engine' like Koikatsu is my advise to the dev. Like Custom (Order) Maid 2, the 3D style (with lightning, shadows and all those technical shenanigans) is so close to the 'mainstream' 2D art styles that screenshots could very well be mistaken as 2D. COM3D2 is imho superior in style but Koikatsu is apparently superior in terms of 'developer resources'.
GOD I WISH MASCULINIZATION GAMES WERE EASY TO FIND buff women

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes