• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Your sexy demoness cousin is stuck [Development]

BlackCockOne

Apr 4, 2018
Title: Your demoness cousin is stuck
Developer website:
Language: English

Hello, I'd like to present you a sandbox game I'm working on right now.
The game is centered about your relationship with your cousin that is currently crashing in your apartment
as she recently finished her schooling and is looking for a job and her own place to move in.

The game progresses along your relationship which is changing through interactions with her and through events in the game.
She will be interacting with apartment on her own which creates you plethora of opportunities to get into her pants.
As stated in title, she will randomly become stuck at some points of interest in the game and that will provide a chance to explore your sexual relationship, but
Don't you worry, as your relationship progresses you will be able to initiate sexy time anytime and anywhere so there won't be a lack of sexual content.

[Note: Right now I'm working on releasing full and satisfactory alpha to play, more info on my patreon page, as I will be posting updates as soon as I finish parts of project]

Preview: Apartment.png Creeper.png StuckFuck.png TBone.png

If you have any questions and/or feedback I will gladly answer/hear it