Your preferred VPN

Cream

Sep 18, 2016
So i'm looking into VPN options, i've read a number of articles but I'm not the most tech savvy.

This community seems to have a number of individuals wise to the ways of the world so i'd like to ask you all, what is your preferred VPN and why did you choose it?

Thanks in advance for your input and time.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
PIA, perfect privacy, fast, affordable

Reactions: Cream

cenderius

Nov 6, 2016
i need a vpn but all vpn sites are blocked by government and no way to us their services. app like hola vpn or any other doest work to none of them work. what can i do?

Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
This site compares all the VPNs and allows you to compare each one to what you need.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
This site compares all the VPNs and allows you to compare each one to what you need.

there are more sites then that and each is different on their own judgement. Besides, your linked doesn't mention ExpressVPN, which i like and its Kill switch feauture

Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
there are more sites then that and each is different on their own judgement. Besides, your linked doesn't mention ExpressVPN, which i like and its Kill switch feauture
ExpressVPN is listed on both the simple and detailed charts.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I'd like to get a good FREE VPN to use with utorrent. If possible a good one without speed d/l limits and size files limits. Any suggestions please?

Master Rat

Donor
Aug 6, 2016
VyprVPN is really good, the server are fast and you can customize it.

IZnoGouD

Dec 22, 2016
I'm using opera built-in VPN.

Once I tried F-Secure Freedome trial - this is a good one.

magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
I was using PIA, but recently switched to Keepsolid because I got a deal on lifetime service. It is on sale on Citizen Goods if anyone is interested.

It's pretty good, but only some of the servers allow torrents.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
PIA and if you set up their software right there's a kill switch. A VPN with a lifetime sub has a catch somewhere

Reactions: Dparx

Dparx

Jan 21, 2018
its been posted before but Opera is a decent and free option.
yes there are a few other options like cyberghost , Nord & Express etc etc etc .
however some of those on the free option will kick you out after 1-2 hours, almost forcing you to pay for a longer ( guarded ) connection.
be carefull though there are also some fake vpn's out there .
can always double check "whats my IP" google search.
fyi, a kick out or changing location can also mess with your downloads.

tatsufun

Nov 5, 2017
Thanks for this post and comments, I've been using PIA but now going to look at opera vpn.