3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
The art is great but the NTR sucks. There never was any sort of rapport between the MC and the female companions other than a few conversations between them.

Reactions: Adino

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
If only Jam would be a solid bloke, he would've been the GOAT.

His trash personality ruins him. But I guess that's the point, as usual.

It's impossible in hentai to have a better man than the pathetic loser of an MC.
I think it's a huge cultural thing. The majority of Japanese men are taught to be either very submissive to society, their boss, and other more assertive men, or on the other end of the spectrum they're so unhinged they'll start fistfights with someone on the street for looking at them the wrong way. Very few Japanese games show assertive, strong, chadlike main characters that are genuinely good people, more often than not trying to fuck away other's wives or girlfriends lmao. It's like an enigma to them.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I think it's a huge cultural thing. The majority of Japanese men are taught to be either very submissive to society, their boss, and other more assertive men, or on the other end of the spectrum they're so unhinged they'll start fistfights with someone on the street for looking at them the wrong way. Very few Japanese games show assertive, strong, chadlike main characters that are genuinely good people, more often than not trying to fuck away other's wives or girlfriends lmao. It's like an enigma to them.
It's quite weird, seriously.

I've been to Japan for a couple of months due to work in a non-media related business. The normal Japanese aren't like that at all.

Sure they bow and shit, but it's really not to the point you often see in their media, where they look like they're scared for their lives when the boss comes in or where women can't even speak in the presence of a man and shit. They're normal.

I don't understand why they portray their own people like they do in their media. It's like they hate themselves or something.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
It's quite weird, seriously.

I've been to Japan for a couple of months due to work in a non-media related business. The normal Japanese aren't like that at all.

Sure they bow and shit, but it's really not to the point you often see in their media, where they look like they're scared for their lives when the boss comes in or where women can't even speak in the presence of a man and shit. They're normal.

I don't understand why they portray their own people like they do in their media. It's like they hate themselves or something.
Maybe it started as an exaggerative representation from early anime and game developers who were already otaku as a criticism of the society that shuns or thinks less of them, and for years since then those tropes have just become the norm.

Reactions: nsfwforredditt

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Maybe it started as an exaggerative representation from early anime and game developers who were already otaku as a criticism of the society that shuns or thinks less of them, and for years since then those tropes have just become the norm.
You'd think after so much time they would evolve and use their media to inspire people to become better persons...

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
man has this dev made a single good game? ill give them that its at the very least better than the shitty one about the "videos".

Last edited:

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
I won't ask if NTR is avoidable but...

Is there a Jam route where you play as the playboy CHAD? :LOL:

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Is there an vanila ending?
usually after playing the ntr route/ending my horny ass try to hunt the non ntr ending and make a whole fucking scenario in my head that the canon ending is the vanilla ending

Last edited:

NZnz

Jul 28, 2017
This is my personal favorite kind of ntr. MC having his harem of loved ones or potential love interests stolen by another dude.
i agree, there's no blackmail no rape.
just a regular harem but they all fall for the other guy.
are there other games like it you can recommend?

• Angry
Reactions: Jccurtis

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
Okay game. Again, it's a quick buck NTR game from Wandowando. Okay for fap fuel and nothing else.

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
i agree, there's no blackmail no rape.
just a regular harem but they all fall for the other guy.
are there other games like it you can recommend?
My hunting adventure time, ntr route. Sadly abandoned.
Hiroki NTR
Boy Hero Ken

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes