Comics Collection Your Mother Is Delicious [ch.8 + extra] [Karazamov]

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
duoyhogpfXKgZ8vIUtk1vPinCYLa68Gfcrk33e0OPSndcM7dYajCkSOUql6yAyxe_large_2.jpeg

Overview:
[...]Hello there people, I'm Karamazov, an independent artist who loves drawing and NTR (寝取られ).
[...]
I love drawing all kinds of NTR stories, but at the moment I'm working on a story called "Your Mom is Delicious" which focus on Bully X Mother Netorare. [...]
~Patreon

Updated: 30-09-18
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Language: English
Resolution: Varies
Pages: 8 Chapter + extra
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download: - - -

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
dude you need to take some life drawing classes. your proportions and body positioning are all over the place

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
dude you need to take some life drawing classes. your proportions and body positioning are all over the place
you do know uploader does not mean Artist? It's made by Karazamov

Also I just created this to have it burn and watch ppl complain about it upload_2018-10-8_0-23-12.png

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
you do know uploader does not mean Artist? It's made by Karazamov

Also I just created this to have it burn and watch ppl complain about it View attachment 159825
Well then, mission accomplished.

Also your opening line for this post says "Hello there people, I'm Karamazov" so even though you posted with an account of a different name, you are definitely communicating that you are the author.

• Angry
Reactions: Ravelord Nito

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
See, THIS is a prime example of why, despite not being a big fan of NTR, I still like SOME NTR works & it's something that a lot of NTR content creators should take some lessons from. While it's not my cup of tea for any sexual arousal purposes, (though very little here really is tbh), it is a rather good story. SPOILER ALERTS AHEAD, STOP READING IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS. So there's plenty of NTR content for the feels bad cuck boys to get their fix, (literally about 85% at least is NTR), but it had some of the elements that I WISH there was more of in these kinds of stories & that boils down to a protag that finally mans the fuck up & gets payback. At the end of the first season, protag snaps & beats antag nearly to death & then, in season 2, learning from his mistake of letting antag live, he finally kills him in the end after giving him a dose of his own medicine. Now there was a lot about the story that I wasn't a fan of, (mostly writing style, character development & such), & some story choices that I wasn't keen on, but the overall framework was what differentiates this kind of story from the typical garbage that's paraded around under the NTR flag.

Think of it like this. Compare it to horror movies right? Think of Friday the 13th, Texas Chainsaw massacre, etc... vs say... The Evil Dead for example. Now with the Jason & Leatherface movies, it's the same cycle churned out every time. Group of rando victims piles in, it's a gore fest while the villain picks them off one by one, in the end, villain wins, roll credits. Same goes for most NTR content. Now, while it could be argued that Jason & Leatherface are classic movie monsters & those franchises are horror classics, Also consider how played out & BORING their content got with each sequel. Also consider how many other movies especially during the horror / slasher heyday that just fell flat & vanished into obscurity. Despite the fans of Jason, Leatherface, Mike Meyers, etc... no one really is THAT big of a fan of them. Most people know Jason is the villian with the machete & hockey mask, Leatherface is the chainsaw wielding cannibal with a fucked up flesh mask, etc... But beyond that most people don't really recall that much else off the top of their head. What was the locations of their respective killing grounds? Who were any notable protags? Any other trivia that resonates? Not really.

Now in contrast, consider Evil Dead. Not only as famous as the above listed contemporaries, but arguably more so as it's fanbase extends beyond horror. It made Ash Williams & it's actor Bruce Campbell a household name. Everything from his trusty chainsaw arm to his boomstick, (yes, THAT is where that nickname for a shotgun came from), to his witty catchphrases are instantly quotable by even casual fans of the franchise. "Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. YOU GOT THAT?" The Deadites, the Necronomicon, Hell, that clip from Evil Dead 2 with the Deadite in the cellar screaming "I'll swallow your soul" over & over again until it's silenced with the business end of a shotgun, then the words "swallow this" before getting it's head blown off, I've heard that clip in so many songs & other media over the years it's astounding. Hell there was a 23 year gap between Army of Darkness & Ash vs the Evil Dead & when that came out, even after 3 seasons, people wanted more. Even Stan against Evil can be legitimately argued as a copy of the Evil Dead franchise, (as Dana Gould was a big fan of it, plus John C McGinley's character is very much an odd mashup of Dr Cox & Ash Williams, though I think the former is just due to that being the kind of character McGinley's really good at). In a lot of ways, the Evil Dead franchise has transcended & risen miles above it's horror contemporaries & it's protag DEFINITELY has established his place in history.

& the main reason why the Evil Dead Franchise has left such a profound mark is because while all the others were trotting out the same old rehashed paint by numbers horror trope nonsense with throwaway protags like token black guy, stoner burnout dude, dumb blonde, & normal all around sometimes surviving guy or girl like what's her face or forgettable that guy, Evil Dead had a instantly memorable protag & he became memorable because he manned up, fought back & ultimately won. Ash was a bonafide badass because after a movie & a half of getting bitch slapped around by the deadites, he finally had enough, geared up & fought back. NTR content on here, I believe would benefit greatly from more protags like Ash.

Now I get it, NTR isn't made for for people like me, it's made as fapping material for guys who get off on seeing women corrupted & taken away from their love interest. & I'm sure I'll get plenty of "If u dont leik NTR den gtfo" nonsense, to which I say, congrats on missing the point, dumbass. My point is, everyone loves a good comeback kid story. Everyone likes at least striving for either a happy ending or some form of justice. & I personally believe that NTR is a VERY effective catalyst for creating that protag vs antag conflict & immersing the reader / player into the story. so it is a great element to add to a story.

I'm just saying THIS story is a GREAT example of how NTR fanboys can get their fap material while also appealing to people like me as well who want a good story. THIS is a phenomenal way for NTR content creators to expand their user & fan base to non NTR fans like myself without having to sacrifice the needs of their fanbase, as they can just nope out once they've gotten their fill.

Karamazovich

May 23, 2020
See, THIS is a prime example of why, despite not being a big fan of NTR, I still like SOME NTR works & it's something that a lot of NTR content creators should take some lessons from. While it's not my cup of tea for any sexual arousal purposes, (though very little here really is tbh), it is a rather good story. SPOILER ALERTS AHEAD, STOP READING IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS. So there's plenty of NTR content for the feels bad cuck boys to get their fix, (literally about 85% at least is NTR), but it had some of the elements that I WISH there was more of in these kinds of stories & that boils down to a protag that finally mans the fuck up & gets payback. At the end of the first season, protag snaps & beats antag nearly to death & then, in season 2, learning from his mistake of letting antag live, he finally kills him in the end after giving him a dose of his own medicine. Now there was a lot about the story that I wasn't a fan of, (mostly writing style, character development & such), & some story choices that I wasn't keen on, but the overall framework was what differentiates this kind of story from the typical garbage that's paraded around under the NTR flag.

Think of it like this. Compare it to horror movies right? Think of Friday the 13th, Texas Chainsaw massacre, etc... vs say... The Evil Dead for example. Now with the Jason & Leatherface movies, it's the same cycle churned out every time. Group of rando victims piles in, it's a gore fest while the villain picks them off one by one, in the end, villain wins, roll credits. Same goes for most NTR content. Now, while it could be argued that Jason & Leatherface are classic movie monsters & those franchises are horror classics, Also consider how played out & BORING their content got with each sequel. Also consider how many other movies especially during the horror / slasher heyday that just fell flat & vanished into obscurity. Despite the fans of Jason, Leatherface, Mike Meyers, etc... no one really is THAT big of a fan of them. Most people know Jason is the villian with the machete & hockey mask, Leatherface is the chainsaw wielding cannibal with a fucked up flesh mask, etc... But beyond that most people don't really recall that much else off the top of their head. What was the locations of their respective killing grounds? Who were any notable protags? Any other trivia that resonates? Not really.

Now in contrast, consider Evil Dead. Not only as famous as the above listed contemporaries, but arguably more so as it's fanbase extends beyond horror. It made Ash Williams & it's actor Bruce Campbell a household name. Everything from his trusty chainsaw arm to his boomstick, (yes, THAT is where that nickname for a shotgun came from), to his witty catchphrases are instantly quotable by even casual fans of the franchise. "Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. YOU GOT THAT?" The Deadites, the Necronomicon, Hell, that clip from Evil Dead 2 with the Deadite in the cellar screaming "I'll swallow your soul" over & over again until it's silenced with the business end of a shotgun, then the words "swallow this" before getting it's head blown off, I've heard that clip in so many songs & other media over the years it's astounding. Hell there was a 23 year gap between Army of Darkness & Ash vs the Evil Dead & when that came out, even after 3 seasons, people wanted more. Even Stan against Evil can be legitimately argued as a copy of the Evil Dead franchise, (as Dana Gould was a big fan of it, plus John C McGinley's character is very much an odd mashup of Dr Cox & Ash Williams, though I think the former is just due to that being the kind of character McGinley's really good at). In a lot of ways, the Evil Dead franchise has transcended & risen miles above it's horror contemporaries & it's protag DEFINITELY has established his place in history.

& the main reason why the Evil Dead Franchise has left such a profound mark is because while all the others were trotting out the same old rehashed paint by numbers horror trope nonsense with throwaway protags like token black guy, stoner burnout dude, dumb blonde, & normal all around sometimes surviving guy or girl like what's her face or forgettable that guy, Evil Dead had a instantly memorable protag & he became memorable because he manned up, fought back & ultimately won. Ash was a bonafide badass because after a movie & a half of getting bitch slapped around by the deadites, he finally had enough, geared up & fought back. NTR content on here, I believe would benefit greatly from more protags like Ash.

Now I get it, NTR isn't made for for people like me, it's made as fapping material for guys who get off on seeing women corrupted & taken away from their love interest. & I'm sure I'll get plenty of "If u dont leik NTR den gtfo" nonsense, to which I say, congrats on missing the point, dumbass. My point is, everyone loves a good comeback kid story. Everyone likes at least striving for either a happy ending or some form of justice. & I personally believe that NTR is a VERY effective catalyst for creating that protag vs antag conflict & immersing the reader / player into the story. so it is a great element to add to a story.

I'm just saying THIS story is a GREAT example of how NTR fanboys can get their fap material while also appealing to people like me as well who want a good story. THIS is a phenomenal way for NTR content creators to expand their user & fan base to non NTR fans like myself without having to sacrifice the needs of their fanbase, as they can just nope out once they've gotten their fill.
Author of "Your Mother is Delicious" here. I'm the infamous Karamazov and I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your vision of my comic and the way you compared its story in particular and NTR in general with popular movie plot lines. It was an amazing read, thank you!

Shadow Yoga

Nov 30, 2020
Anyone have the other series? I searched everywhere and still haven't found anything.

Last edited: