Your kinks please, for uh--"research purposes"...

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hard pass: Scat, feet, pregnancy/impregnation

Everything else I'm cool with although I prefer my MC to do the pissing rather than be pissed on

Jan 9, 2021
hpw-hellsing.gif

On a more serious note: scat, watersports, furry and NTR are a big, fat no.
There are others that I tend to avoid but those are heavily reliant on the context so I can't say I those are also a hard pass.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Well doing a helpful personal calification of fetishes:

-No controversy: Basically it's incredibly weird to see anyone commenting against those, in this group we would have titjob, blowjob, vaginal... it is the "safe space".

-A bit of controversy: There can be people that have a hard pass on them but they tend to be generally acceptable, in this group I would put feet, cloth related stuff such as pantyhose, impregnation/pregnancy, anal and light versions of femdom and maledom (I mean it when I say light).

-Controversy starts: here I would put fetishes that give a weird feeling but it doesn't go to the disgusting side for most people, just weird, we would have stuff like armpit sex for example, actions that start to be felt generally as weird.

-Advanced controversy: I would put here all fetishes that tend to generate controversy just by the mere existance, NTR, hard maledom and femdom, voyeurism, furry (albeit this one depends on levels to be fair, light furry such as catgirls or similar stuff tends to be quite accepted), on this group tolerance tend to be low by some groups if not non existant.

-Total controversy: Basically anything that is totally disgusting if you don't have the fetish, horror, scat, piss, gore, amputation and similar stuff are in this group. This is the group of "you have it or you hate it" for the most part at least.

Some people may classify it a bit different but I would say that for the most part this is kind of the tolerance lines.

Leaving that aside and going personally I tend to be very tolerant, only those that are on my total controversy classification are those that I evade, on the part of fetishes the only truly fetish that I seem to have is "domination win", in the sense of how poor to riches tend to go but on the sex aspect, you tend to start on an inferior situation (slave, in debt, risks everywhere...) overcome them and end up being the dominant partner, an easy example to visualize would be a slave maker type of game playing as a slave and managing to change the roles with the slaver thanks to your efforts.

It isn't as simple to explain as having a boob fetish but that's about it lol.

Oct 30, 2018
... but I was wondering if there is a more comprehensive list of kinks. I have to imagine that someone, somewhere would have compiled something like this.
What, a list of all kinks ever? I don't think one exists amigo.

Mostly because there is an essentially endless number of them; anything you can imagine is somebody's kink. Any body part, any body fluid, any theme or any object.
Why, I once intimately knew a man who could get aroused by walking barefoot on kitchen tiles.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
It could be. I know it definitely gets many women going.
Gentle kiss and soft caress. The "kochi kochi", ooo la la la = wet panties.

Some guys are into it too, though nowadays I believe the term for that is "SIMP".
Romance is certainly not the same thing as being a simp. Sure the women that are being simped after are usually beyond beautiful, but they have the personality and emotional state of a tree and don't care about anything except the money coming in. I have zero respect for simps or the women they obsess over.

Hardly the same thing as being in love.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I thought that was an obvious joke.
My apologies if it was taken as anything else.

I don't think there is such a thing as a simp. There are just guys who have to learn to be men.
Unfortunately, society has so many toxic ideas about that . I think it's a very confusing time for boys who don't have any positive role models (or role models at all). But that's a whole other subject, and I digress.
Well, the fault is mine for not recognizing your satire. Also, I must confess that what I asked about Romance being a kink was also sarcasm. Pretty sure it's not a kink, yet it's the most important one.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
All jokes aside, I'm doing kink research but I'm having a bit of a difficult time. I have found some generic info, but I was wondering if there is a more comprehensive list of kinks. I have to imagine that someone, somewhere would have compiled something like this.

It would go a long way to helping me develop my own projects, as both of them will have features that allow players to tailor their gameplay experience in the near future.

Any insight, how large or small, is helpful.
yeah , right , i think i know what your kink is now ...... O.M.G

• Haha
Reactions: Kal Von Fiend

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
yeah , right , i think i know what your kink is now ...... O.M.G
Hey, I remember you. You got your posts deleted in the same thread mine was as well. Got myself accused of "Kink Shaming" when that's not what I was doing.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I thought that was an obvious joke.
My apologies if it was taken as anything else.

I don't think there is such a thing as a simp. There are just guys who have to learn to be men.
Unfortunately, society has so many toxic ideas about that . I think it's a very confusing time for boys who don't have any positive role models (or role models at all). But that's a whole other subject, and I digress.
Real men are happy to be who they are rather than pretend to conform to some outdated idea of 'manhood'