• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Your Fate Is a Sex Adventure [v0.02] [Storry Teller 69]

inchrisin

Aug 19, 2019
Sorry for asking, but I'm not really getting anything to happen in this game. I click on the little soldier icon. Nothing. I click on my cards. Nothing. I click on the crystal ball. Nothing. I click on the fortune teller. Nothing. What am I supposed to press or click on to get going here?

Edit. Ah. click on the card below my warrior. Gotcha. :)

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
Tell me something there is just Hand job sence ? You just move and game over?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Interesting future tags. Will the bestiality and rape be avoidable? I'd rather not have my harem girls doing stuff with animals if it's not going to be equal opportunity bestiality which it never is. And whether we're the potential raprist or not, I'd like to chose whether it happens or not. Don't want my girls getting raped.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
YourFateIsASexAdventure-0.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Are you two sure it's AI?

Also blacklisting only works when games are accurately and fully tagged
second preview pic really looks ai....could be wrong tho....
...rest doesn't.....at least from here....

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
second preview pic really looks ai....could be wrong tho....
...rest doesn't.....at least from here....
I'd say the first 3 for sure.

2nd pic, absolutely. That mass of the dude and the placement of the dick makes no sense. In fact, if you look at it closely, it looks like the dick was photoshopped over everything else. Different line work, shading, the color is slightly off, and it's missing the more 'textured' feel of the rest of the work; which overall shares that very airbrushed work that AI is becoming known for.

1 and 3 are going for a more traditional cell-shaded look, but check out the details. Hands, when visible, are a mess. Small details on clothing are nonsensical (check out the 'bracelets' on both wrists in 3). Judging from the bad linework along the chin and neck of the dullahan, that was probably just bad photoshopping again on the part of the dev.

As for the rest? It's consistent, and much simpler. Like, you could trace other's people's art in GIMP and get something similar on the quick. The linework is really basic and lacks intricacy. The shading is also very simple, and has trouble getting up to and staying within the line work (e.g. didn't spend time to make dedicated selection areas and layers as they worked). Ascetically, it doesn't match the prior pieces, but it doesn't immediately scream 'AI' with the ways it is sub-par.

As for the card table background? Given some of the soft meandering edges where you'd expect to see hard edges, it might be AI. Or maybe they took screencaps of Hand of Fate and ran it through a few photoshop filters. I dunno, but again, the characters stick out from it like sore thumbs.

Artwork on the cards? Almost certainly lifted from other people, and then had a few photoshop filters slapped on top. Unless for some reason the dev is capable of making both realistic 3D human renders and decent generic anime elves, but for some reason decided to do neither for the larger pieces of character art.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lerd0

sudieken

Apr 26, 2017
I'd say the first 3 for sure.

2nd pic, absolutely. That mass of the dude and the placement of the dick makes no sense. In fact, if you look at it closely, it looks like the dick was photoshopped over everything else. Different line work, shading, the color is slightly off, and it's missing the more 'textured' feel of the rest of the work; which overall shares that very airbrushed work that AI is becoming known for.

1 and 3 are going for a more traditional cell-shaded look, but check out the details. Hands, when visible, are a mess. Small details on clothing are nonsensical (check out the 'bracelets' on both wrists in 3). Judging from the bad linework along the chin and neck of the dullahan, that was probably just bad photoshopping again on the part of the dev.

As for the rest? It's consistent, and much simpler. Like, you could trace other's people's art in GIMP and get something similar on the quick. The linework is really basic and lacks intricacy. The shading is also very simple, and has trouble getting up to and staying within the line work (e.g. didn't spend time to make dedicated selection areas and layers as they worked). Ascetically, it doesn't match the prior pieces, but it doesn't immediately scream 'AI' with the ways it is sub-par.

As for the card table background? Given some of the soft meandering edges where you'd expect to see hard edges, it might be AI. Or maybe they took screencaps of Hand of Fate and ran it through a few photoshop filters. I dunno, but again, the characters stick out from it like sore thumbs.

Artwork on the cards? Almost certainly lifted from other people, and then had a few photoshop filters slapped on top. Unless for some reason the dev is capable of making both realistic 3D human renders and decent generic anime elves, but for some reason decided to do neither for the larger pieces of character art.
two more scenes i got while playing. i don't think a real person would make anatomy mistakes like this.

Feb 17, 2018
In the second preview image, is he the MC with another skin color or another character?

Above it is mentioned that it is made by Ai, so I think it would be funny if Ai is so inconsistent that it even changes the protagonist XD

• Haha
Reactions: rageaholic