Your connection is not private

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
So is it an issue on our end? I'm not computer savvy at all so I don't know what that means.

junjunjey

Dec 4, 2019
same here. I thought it's only me. it says that the certificate for attachments.f95zone.to expired today. images won't load and can't download attached files.

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
Just made another thread on this in the site problem subforum, 4 minutes before you made this thread.
Said it expired 22.12.21 my time on 3.3.22 (now 23.47, so it's pretty damn new)

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
I tried to download an attached file in a topic and the browser said the connection was not secure. After checking, it's a certificate problem, the certificate for attachments.f95zone.com expired on 3.3.22
I bet this is related to the "CERT_DATE_INVALID" error on your screenshot.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not fixed for me either and the BB code section of the reply box is just little squares.

This is deff not on our end.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Asia Argento

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Glad I'm having the same problem like you guys. I was a bit afraid and wondered WTH is going on. I tried clearing cookies and all but that doesn't seem to work. I also noticed the tabs when typing (above), it's not showing any image signs like font, page alignment, etc. Hopefully it gets a fix soon since I also wrote a ticket about this problem too.

masterrdoomguy

Apr 3, 2020
Glad I'm having the same problem like you guys. I was a bit afraid and wondered WTH is going on. I tried clearing cookies and all but that doesn't seem to work. I also noticed the tabs when typing (above), it's not showing any image signs like font, page alignment, etc. Hopefully it gets a fix soon since I also wrote a ticket about this problem too.
same here mate, thought it was my pc, glad to know its not only me. wich mean the problem is on their servers.

Last edited: