EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ya.png

Overview:
After dropping out of college, you have decided to move back in with your family.
You have no money, no job, no plans for the future... and nowhere to go but up!​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-24
Release Date: 2022-09-23
Developer: FoolCircle
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - - -

2.png 1.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Request the game developers tag please

Last edited:

sp3cial

Oct 21, 2017
A simple but clean ui. In some way, I like that. Looks a bit too small on my 4k monitor though. But the structure with the separation between text, results and further actions is well done.

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
I'm up to the part of getting into the sister's laptop but it is password protected. I have no idea what I am meant to do now. If the game doesn't have hints and I am stuck after 5 minutes I don't think there is any point in me playing anymore.

r3bu

Apr 26, 2018
I'm up to the part of getting into the sister's laptop but it is password protected. I have no idea what I am meant to do now. If the game doesn't have hints and I am stuck after 5 minutes I don't think there is any point in me playing anymore.
The mother tells you to do chores. If you do the laundry you will get the PW. You will also need to do chores to progress with the mother.

Reactions: Melissa fan

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
The mother tells you to do chores. If you do the laundry you will get the PW. You will also need to do chores to progress with the mother.
Thank you. A hint telling me to do chores to progress would have been nice. I thought I did them all already.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Well the story is simple and everything happens fairly fast,too bad it's a Kinetic Novel (with sandbox elements).

Impo it was interesting,until lesbian was forced whit the sister and this being a kinetic I don't think the player will have any choice in the future.

Anyways good luck dev.

Last edited:

strxnger

Feb 9, 2022
User interface is a 9/10 for me. It's slick, informative, simple. Would be a 10 for me if you spruced it up a bit with some css to make it stand out more. But it definitely gets the job done.

Not that much of a story as it's more of a sandbox kind of deal. But the few story beats peppered throughout the game are solid.

All in all, a really good effort in my opinion.

Reactions: Black Xoul

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
User interface is a 9/10 for me. It's slick, informative, simple. Would be a 10 for me if you spruced it up a bit with some css to make it stand out more. But it definitely gets the job done.
I agree. Usually, the stats are in the left menu (I have it like that in my game) but in this one is on the center top. It's very original. Keep up the good work dev

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Very clean interface, easy to notice what's what and very (very) great for me as I happen to zoom in the game most of the time just to read those words.

For a tester/demo version, it's pure gold

(these are purely suggestions)
- dialogue need more spacing and....spice? It's just my POV
- quest (or) hint system could be helpful?
- I don't know what's the scope of your view on the game but considering there will be more characters, limiting one person(action) per time period won't be... efficient? (again it's purely my POV)

FoolCircle

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
I log in, I see that I have twenty replies in my thread, I open it... and 75% of posts are talking about NTR for some reason. You guys are something else.

For people who actually bothered to talk about the game, thank you. I'm glad that you like the UI. I am aware of the fact that it looks a little weird on big screens - I have one myself - but the current look is a compromise that I had to make for mobile devices. I am also hesitant to add extra spacing between lines of text since most images I use are square-ish or horizontal and I don't want to have a ratio of 20/80 when it comes to images/text. I hope that using starkly different colors is enough.

For v0.1, I just wanted to cobble together a working demo to see if people would like this sort of thing. That goes for UI as well as content - I will add more sandbox elements, more choices, a hint system, more refined writing, etc in the near future.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Man, female protagonist games are rare as hell, especially ones with incest. I was excited to see such a game pop up. And then bam....only lesbian incest. Ugh.

Oh well, good luck with your game.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Man, female protagonist games are rare as hell, especially ones with incest. I was excited to see such a game pop up. And then bam....only lesbian incest. Ugh.

Oh well, good luck with your game.
Wait this game is femprotag? Tags say male, is that wrong?... and apparently a mod didn't like my joke :cry: guess I'm not as funny as I think I am

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes