Others Completed Youmu Konpaku & Dungeon of Lewd Creatures [v1.0.7 Cracked] [The N Main Shop]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
249911_title.jpg

Overview:
Getting into a hideout of creatures that aim at cute girls,
Youmu-chan tries to escape in this side-scroller ACT game!
Her virginity hinges on your gameplay.

Choose which stage to challenge from a vast field!
There are treasures and hidden pathways around stages
and you will get more stages to go as you clear the stages!
Thread Updated: 2023-10-26
Release Date: 2021-03-04
Developer: The N Main Shop
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0.7
Language: Japanese, English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

No begging or asking for a save. A save will be provided when someone makes one or becomes available.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

brt345678 thanks for the game & Yuki-x thanks for the crack

249902_introduction1.jpg 249903_introduction2.jpg 249904_introduction3.jpg 249905_introduction4.jpg 249906_introduction5.jpg 249907_introduction6.jpg 249908_introduction7.jpg 249909_introduction8.jpg 249910_introduction9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

imelman

May 15, 2018
Looks like they don't understand the difference between youkai and yokai.

Usually, it suggests semi-corrected or looking corrected machine translation. Or poor language skills.

Also, one of screenshots suggest prostitution, since "if you have no money, you can sell your body", so prostitution tag is needed.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Well, the game wasn't too bad for a while. Then it started re-using enemies in almost every level and adding mechanics like ice, finding switches, picture metroidvania, minus the fun.

EDIT: Full save anyone? I want to see if this crap was even worth the time I put into it so far.

Reactions: septacycell

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Well, the game wasn't too bad for a while. Then it started re-using enemies in almost every level and adding mechanics like ice, finding switches, picture metroidvania, minus the fun.

EDIT: Full save anyone? I want to see if this crap was even worth the time I put into it so far.
Welp, thanks for letting us know then. Shame, it seemed interesting.

Phase0

Jan 12, 2018
Have potential but the content drop so fast like other say... waiting for full save :(

Jun 30, 2017
full save pfft, i want to be able to lower the volume.
Push C (if your using default controls)
Also fun easter egg.
If you go into the first Yokai Tavern.
Go to the tallest table on the left first floor.
Jump on it. Jump to the roof then head to secret door on the far right and talk to the guy for a cheap health potion :p

Reactions: Porokichin

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
So is there only H based on what enemy takes your last bit of health, or are there H-grabs?

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
So is there only H based on what enemy takes your last bit of health, or are there H-grabs?
There are usually two types of attacks; one for an 'attack' and one for a 'grab'. But the scene only triggers at one health.

It's a pretty grindy game just to get half-baked scenes. I'm only halfway through, I'll try to get a save up if I ever manage to finish it.]

EDIT: I got Ending 5 and Ending 6 so far. It's insane how frustrating the grind is. The placement of the doors and secrets are waaaay too unworthy of one playthrough. It's as if the developer wanted to make a good game with a balance of H-stats but in the end just went fully for level building instead. We would have a better chance of getting a fullsave through hacks rather than pure gameplay.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
There are usually two types of attacks; one for an 'attack' and one for a 'grab'. But the scene only triggers at one health.

It's a pretty grindy game just to get half-baked scenes. I'm only halfway through, I'll try to get a save up if I ever manage to finish it.]

EDIT: I got Ending 5 and Ending 6 so far. It's insane how frustrating the grind is. The placement of the doors and secrets are waaaay too unworthy of one playthrough. It's as if the developer wanted to make a good game with a balance of H-stats but in the end just went fully for level building instead. We would have a better chance of getting a fullsave through hacks rather than pure gameplay.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought this game was decent for a while but went to shit fast.

DarkAizhen

Mar 23, 2018
one unobtainable blue spinning diamond thingy (point) in level 3 where theres a lot of them and a single cannon which makes it impossible to get that one because it's too high. Did they even play test this part?

AR15Artic

Jan 1, 2019
Ok~it looks nice,but my game show me A big Error. It show me "File read error". I've ever played kinds of this games which show me "File read error". plz to tell me what to do?

Reactions: erickam

Noxious85

Aug 19, 2017
Anyone a full save will be very much appreciated!

I tried to get all the shiny stars but its too hard I would like a full save with all the CG gallery if that is possible.

Thank you this was an amazing game!

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes