Ren'Py Abandoned Youkai Street [v0.2] [Ourochan]

genezel

Jun 25, 2018
Here is an android port
hi i installed this game on my phone but when im installing it only show the picture of the girls and prompt "unfortunately, package installer has stopped" need a help here

spear1403

Modder
Feb 16, 2018
hi i installed this game on my phone but when im installing it only show the picture of the girls and prompt "unfortunately, package installer has stopped" need a help here
Just installed it without any problems. Try downloading it again. Maybe a corrupt download ...

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
This one had solid potential, but slow start in Patreon income, I can only assume the author got demoralized.
I even went back and pledged to the project for a bit after it seemed abandoned. After a further lack of any activity on the project I finally pulled my support again. :(

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
This one had solid potential, but slow start in Patreon income, I can only assume the author got demoralized.
Yea that sucks... I would have been willing to help out with the code stuff, I'm not good at it or anything, but everything the dev was doing was pretty simple, but having looked at it while modifying the script, I think it was giving them a hard time.